Come on lads get ready for battle

B4ev6is

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I was at the game yesterday and thought the crowd was strangely subdued.

It was like we were as nervous as the team.

Maybe it's us that has the losing mentality?

This ☝️☝️☝️

We were so much better as a crowd against WBA. Felt like we were just singing about Leeds constantly and not actually getting behind our boys until the last 10/15 which was too late....

I'm not going up to ER but I would LOVE to be able to hear our travelling fans SUPPORTING the lads out there for the full 90 minutes, not just spouting poo at Leeds.....

Crowd were behind 'em, probably the best SIWY I've heard all year. West stand was joining in, could hear the East Stand from SW Upper... it wasn't that bad. I think the total domination from Leeds just killed it eventually, it was a hard watch. We haven't been controlled like that at home since Villa IMO. 

The thing I can't get over is why we (or anybody else) sing "We all hate Leeds scum" when it's one of their own songs. It'd pretty much be like them belting out a We are Derby rendition. Don't get it. 

5 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I was at the game yesterday and thought the crowd was strangely subdued.

It was like we were as nervous as the team.

Maybe it's us that has the losing mentality?

You may well be onto something there.  It has occurred to me.

If that is indeed so, but i really hope not, because then we collectively do not deserve any success ever.

Walked up to my seat expecting to see a sea of flags but no nothing, not normally a flag fan but it didnt help imo. Felt like a bang average normal mid season, mid table championship game. Soon as I got to my seat the whole buzz just left me. 

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am sorry that I let you all down

No need to be sorry B4, you did not let anybody down. From what we see on this forum, your passion and commitment to the club is remarkable and right up there.

Already seen your next call to battle for wednesday, keep it up!

Only half time, still very much in it, look what's happened this week in the champions league!

Archived