Come on lads get ready for battle

B4ev6is

I am calling all Derby fans really make pp louder ever ever been. We need all stands singing and bounceing we need a sea of black white.

Flags scarfs balloons and banners around pp lets really make hard for leeds players to play in. Lets make really hostile for them to play in.

I know Derby fans can give us the edge as proved on sunday the louder we are the better lads play.

So lets have black and white army be differance and lets have pp sold out and also for 2nd leg.

So lets help send our lads to wembley and help get us promation.

So is with me.

Come on you rams.

You can do it.

We believe in you.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I hope everyone’s voice will have recovered for Saturday. I am very hoarse today and my knees are shot due to the bouncing. 

You could do with treatment from those who worked on Keogh after Swansea (or perhaps plenty of the dark fruits and a pogo stick)!

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling all Derby fans really make pp louder ever ever been. We need all stands singing and bounceing we need a sea of black white.

Flags scarfs balloons and banners around pp lets really make hard for leeds players to play in. Lets make really hostile for them to play in.

I know Derby fans can give us the edge as proved on sunday the louder we are the better lads play.

So lets have black and white army be differance and lets have pp sold out and also for 2nd leg.

So lets help send our lads to wembley and help get us promation.

So is with me.

Come on you rams.

You can do it.

We believe in you.

Top post, my friend!

And now for the embarrassing bit... I won't be there on Saturday... and I'm gutted, if truth be told!

Not only will I be out of Derby, but I'll also be unable to sneak away and find a sky pub, so I need a massive favour, @B4ev6is.  I know you shout and cheer louder than everyone else anyway, but I need you to really go for it this time, to cover for my inexcusable and shameful absence!  Louder and prouder than ever before. 

Do that for me, just this one time, and I'll not only buy you a pint at Wembley, but I'll also buy your dad one... and a pie each as well!

Take them to Wembley, B4, and I'll be eternally grateful.

UTR.

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Top post, my friend!

And now for the embarrassing bit... I won't be there on Saturday... and I'm gutted, if truth be told!

Not only will I be out of Derby, but I'll also be unable to sneak away and find a sky pub, so I need a massive favour, @B4ev6is.  I know you shout and cheer louder than everyone else anyway, but I need you to really go for it this time, to cover for my inexcusable and shameful absence!  Louder and prouder than ever before. 

Do that for me, just this one time, and I'll not only buy you a pint at Wembley, but I'll also buy your dad one... and a pie each as well!

UTR.

You do realize how much pints and pies are at Wembley .

15 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

You do realize how much pints and pies are at Wembley .

I can only imagine!

But I did say I needed a massive favour... and that I'd be eternally grateful!

Heck, if I bump into 'em early enough, I'll even stump up for a full English... but in a back-street greasy spoon somewhere, not the motorway services!  :-)

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I can only imagine!

But I did say I needed a massive favour... and that I'd be eternally grateful!

Heck, if I bump into 'em early enough, I'll even stump up for a full English... but in a back-street greasy spoon somewhere, not the motorway services!  ?

Have you took out a bet to cover your expenses should we beat Leeds?

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Have you took out a bet to cover your expenses should we beat Leeds?

No.  I haven't had a bet since '77, when Red Rum romped home.  I was expecting a decent windfall, but when the bookie told me I'd won a pony, I thought "That'll take some looking after"!  I told him to keep it, and made a hasty retreat!  Not stupid, me!  He can feed his own bloody pony!

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Top post, my friend!

UTR.

I will do everything in my power make this happen I want us at wembly so we can win and get promation.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I will do everything in my power make this happen I want us at wembly so we can win and get promation.

I will be trying to get a ticket if we get to Wembley as I missed our win and saw the 2 heartbreaking last minute defeats.

I feel as though Wembley owes me a decent day out ?

Well once more this season if your reading this you will have sold out pp right behind you but not just that whole city behind you cheering you on. Leeds untied spyed on us earlier on in the season lets show them that we dont need spys to win games.

Look go and attack them we play our football they have no chance and with pp roaring you on. Now come on lads send us to wrembly.

Come on you rams

You can do it.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well once more this season if your reading this you will have sold out pp right behind you but not just that whole city behind you cheering you on. Leeds untied spyed on us earlier on in the season lets show them that we dont need spys to win games.

Look go and attack them we play our football they have no chance and with pp roaring you on. Now come on lads send us to wrembly.

Come on you rams

You can do it.

aaah poo! Leeds are untied again? I think our chances will be better if they're tied.

On 06/05/2019 at 23:40, HantsRam said:

I will be trying to get a ticket if we get to Wembley as I missed our win and saw the 2 heartbreaking last minute defeats.

I feel as though Wembley owes me a decent day out ?

That wembley loss to Leicester was depressing. We were so much better than them in football terms.  Don't remember anyone speaking on the coach back to Derby. 

Look that is then this is now

We need everyone full voice I will be resting tomorrow as work today but also because of my condation and soon I could be fighting new one soon but it wont seeing the team I love.

5 hours ago, europia said:

That wembley loss to Leicester was depressing. We were so much better than them in football terms.  Don't remember anyone speaking on the coach back to Derby. 

A Leicester fan I know ranks that match above winning the PL as his favourite moment! Horrible defeat for us. 

Okay guys only 24 hours till face dirty leeds they tried get Lawrence ban for play offs but failed. And ealier on in the season they spyed on us. So come on lads in reading this I mean you Derby players and frank use this channel and hurt them were it hurts ball in leeds goal and keep doing it. I see wembly in the distance now just go and grab it. Your going need to show heart and passion and fight if you do this over 2 legs I know were going to win it.

Now us Derby fans were going to see sea of black and white help our lads to glory do our part to send our lads to wembley. Let get pp roaring from start to finnish I know our black and white army stand as one there be no stopping us.

Who is with me

Come on super rams

Come on Derby

You can do it

I believe in you and so does whole city.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Okay guys only 24 hours till face dirty leeds they tried get Lawrence ban for play offs but failed. And ealier on in the season they spyed on us. So come on lads in reading this I mean you Derby players and frank use this channel and hurt them were it hurts ball in leeds goal and keep doing it. I see wembly in the distance now just go and grab it. Your going need to show heart and passion and fight if you do this over 2 legs I know were going to win it.

Now us Derby fans were going to see sea of black and white help our lads to glory do our part to send our lads to wembley. Let get pp roaring from start to finnish I know our black and white army stand as one there be no stopping us.

Who is with me

Come on super rams

Come on Derby

You can do it

I believe in you and so does whole city.

B4 i love you , i couldnt wait for the game before i read your post , but after reading it i want it played now , get in that dressing room mate and tell the lads what it means to a passionate Rams fan like yourself , i will be there tomorrow and at Elland Road on weds , and i will do my best to roar our team to Wembley , i for one cant wait to read your posts if we do

Archived