Leeds United (A) Playoff Tickets | Sold Out

Big Trav

37 minutes ago, David said:

Thieving gits
Can't wait for them to start piping up about our "rubbish away support" again because we don't want to give £40 to them when we charged them £20

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JfR said:

Thieving gits
Can't wait for them to start piping up about our "rubbish away support" again because we don't want to give £40 to them when we charged them £20

They will still sell out

As far as I understand 50% of all ticket sales go to the EFL, and the rest is split evenly between the 4 clubs. So if you bought a ticket for £20 for the home game, just £2.50 goes to Derby. If Leeds sell 37,000 tickets at whatever their price is we get 1/8th of their ticket sales. If I am wrong - I am sure that one of you lot will let me know!

9 minutes ago, Mazzaram said:

Selling out rapidly. Website suggests only about 150 left. Must have gone haywire.

This could be in the block that’s being currently as they sell in order. Selling Order: B2, B3, B1, C16, C17, C15.

For anyone wondering if it will make it to ST holders (10+ away games)

Also

19 minutes ago, David said:

This could be in the block that’s being currently as they sell in order. Selling Order: B2, B3, B1, C16, C17, C15.

For anyone wondering if it will make it to ST holders (10+ away games)

Also

My bad! You are probably correct. Certainly panicked me though!

COYR!

3 hours ago, Gritters said:

Got my ticket. I’m in B3 it’s a shame there isn’t a B4 block.

There is but it's not for us lot.

Just looked and there are about 200 tickets in B1. It looks like most of season ticket holders will be in lower tier. 

We're in B3 also.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

There is but it's not for us lot.

Just looked and there are about 200 tickets in B1. It looks like most of season ticket holders will be in lower tier. 

We're in B3 also.

And me and my son!

Archived