Lawrence play off ban?

ramtique

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

I'm just watching the highlights back and can't get over how good Lawrence actually was. He was immense, really driving forward and creating chances. It would be a massive blow if he gets banned.

I have been a Lawrence critic in the past - his antics and poor decision making for the final ball and poor defending, tracking back, tackling etc.

But, he is changing my mind, tracking back has improved

tackling has improved

the pass through to Nugent was awesome

He is starting to fulfil his potential going forward and add to that a work ethic to track back and make a difference

Good on him!!

My thought process does go to - How much of this is down to Frank and his team ?

8 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Looking at the reaction of some Leeds fans on twitter and their 'the FA is anti-Leeds' narrative.

Wonder how many of them also believe that the Earth is hollow and that the moon landings were faked.

The Earth being hollow is not a conspiracy theory I've heard of before ? I'm quite intrigued.

35 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

How much of this is down to Frank and his team ?

You have assume quite a bit, but you could also ask why it took a whole season to get to this point? 

I'm glad he is coming good though, maybe he's just slow on the uptake, could account for some strange decision making.

33 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

He is starting to fulfil his potential going forward and add to that a work ethic to track back and make a difference

Good on him!!

Whether this has come from Frank/Jody or from Tom himself, it is a most welcome change in attitude and an indication that the desire to do well for his teammates and the club as a whole is growing. It is no coincidence that his performances are improving and the fans are warming to him as a result.

13 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Looking at the reaction of some Leeds fans on twitter and their 'the FA is anti-Leeds' narrative.

Wonder how many of them also believe that the Earth is hollow and that the moon landings were faked.

Are you saying it’s not true?

2 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

You have assume quite a bit, but you could also ask why it took a whole season to get to this point? 

I'm glad he is coming good though, maybe he's just slow on the uptake, could account for some strange decision making.

Well it could work both ways for us 

he could win us the tie 

he could play well and increase his value if we choose to sell him dependant on which league we would be in 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The Earth being hollow is not a conspiracy theory I've heard of before ? I'm quite intrigued.

I find the podcasts on the subject fascinating and highly entertaining, even if untrue.

Admiral Bird, OP High-jump and the like.

22 hours ago, Boycie said:

We didn’t win the game on the penalty either.

Anyone remember the Leeds player rolling around the floor the other year after a “serious” tackle from Russell?

Remember that? I still remember Kewell diving in the last minute to get a penalty to win 1-0! Robbing gits, it’s fine though 7 year old ramslad is over it. 

11 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Findern you writing this about yourself ?

14 minutes ago, David said:

Lawrence to score the winner at Elland Road in the 90th minute that takes us to Wembley, put 10p on it. 

I can picture the online Yorkshire petitions already. 

He has to celebrate by running in front of the Leeds fans using his hands as binoculars and then Salmon dive in front of the away end - cue bedlam. 

Archived