Good Luck from a Burnley Fan.

LordBeamish

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Needless said:

Thanks. Did we ever tell you Chris Martin should never have been sent off?  ?

Martin should start every game with a mandatory yellow card; he’d have beem sent off before his theatrical ‘dive’, and we wouldn’t be having this debate. 

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don’t let you know who see this thread ?

There is some fellow who posts on here who is rabidly anti-Burnley. I sort of remember him, but can’t remember his name.

A well; those looking for universal popularity may as well plough the sea. 

19 minutes ago, LordBeamish said:

Martin should start every game with a mandatory yellow card; he’d have beem sent off before his theatrical ‘dive’, and we wouldn’t be having this debate. 

Do you want him...5 million?

Half what you usually give us this time of year.

2 hours ago, LordBeamish said:

There is some fellow who posts on here who is rabidly anti-Burnley. I sort of remember him, but can’t remember his name.

I believe you’re talking about B4. It’s fair to say that he hates anyone that isn’t Derby, but he reserves particularly strong feelings for Burnley, Leeds and Forest (in ascending order). He is a bit of a forum legend though and the most passionate Derby fan I know.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Was there not a roumor of Burnley wanting Bogle in January?

How about Burnley just offer us £15m off the bat instead of the first offer being £2m, then £2.5 etc all summer long.

Where would be the fun in that?

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I believe you’re talking about B4. It’s fair to say that he hates anyone that isn’t Derby, but he reserves particularly strong feelings for Burnley, Leeds and Forest (in ascending order). He is a bit of a forum legend though and the most passionate Derby fan I know.

Jeez as subtle as a bull in a china shop 

4 hours ago, LordBeamish said:

Probably from Blackburn , I have relatives there .............suffice to say they're not keen on The Chim chim chim chimenees ???

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

Don’t let you know who see this thread ?

Oops. 

Anyway....Bogle isn't for sale. Nothing to see here. Move along.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

No I dont like burnley I will never ever forgive for cheating us out promation that season by getting chris martin sent off

But thanks for good luck comment.

That’s a bit of a stretch, to be fair. The Ref didn’t give a debatable penalty whilst we were one up and you went on to lose the match. You got a debatable one at Pride Park earlier on in the season and subsequently missed it. Swings and roundabouts, I suppose. That non-awarded pen at the Turf hardly defined your season. I suspect we’d still have finished runners up to Leicester in any event, but if making that your narrative eases your grief about that season, then fair play to you. I assume you’re still spitting feathers about our win at the Turf a couple of years later?

1 minute ago, LordBeamish said:

That’s a bit of a stretch, to be fair. The Ref didn’t give a debatable penalty whilst we were one up and you went on to lose the match. You got a debatable one at Pride Park earlier on in the season and subsequently missed it. Swings and roundabouts, I suppose. That non-awarded pen at the Turf hardly defined your season. I suspect we’d still have finished runners up to Leicester in any event, but if making that your narrative eases your grief about that season, then fair play to you. I assume you’re still spitting feathers about our win at the Turf a couple of years later?

None of us are fussed about the "penalty" as Hendrick had scored before anyone could even say penalty. 

The red card effected us next game as we had to have Connor Sammon up front. ?

10 minutes ago, LordBeamish said:

Look mate dont get me started

You lot diving all over the pitch and goibg down like flies at pp.

Archived