Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not seen mention of this on here (so apologies if I missed it), but ir seems this is our eighth attempt in the playoffs at this level, equalling Ipswich's record.

From the seven so far, we've lost in the semis four times, and reached three finals, winning once.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48206295

Interesting table about half way down that suggests we have best chance of getting to the final and that we will meet WBA in the final and gives us a fairly even chance of going up.....

Screenshot_20190508-213007_Samsung Internet.jpg

48 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Coutts released  by Blades with two others and seven put on transfer list. The blade has fallen quickly. The first cut is the deepest. Not sure if any of these players are of interest to us. 

Couttsy never got over that leg break(Sound familiar).

He was brilliant for them before that.

7 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

??? think someone is going to be getting a cover up in 2 weeks time when they dont even get to the final......

71704747a410dae846c1fece4974e46654caae7aba7dabf14cdbcfcde7bfebe1828fda86.jpg

Trying to work out where abouts that tattoo is on his/her body. Being from Leeds it’s possible that’s the side of someone head 

Random question (potentially in the wrong thread), but I'm not holding out hope of getting a ticket for next Wednesday given that I've only been to a handful of away games this year. Will The Yard be showing it? Thinking of booking a table for some food and to watch the game if so. If no one knows, I'll give them a ring later and update.

12 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

Interesting table about half way down that suggests we have best chance of getting to the final and that we will meet WBA in the final and gives us a fairly even chance of going up.....

Screenshot_20190508-213007_Samsung Internet.jpg

What on earth is that based on?

17 hours ago, angieram said:

I can understand the Sheffield thing ( a bit like us and Nottingham) but I can't for the life of me work out what rivalry they imagine they have with the Manchester teams? 

They are still fighting the War of the Roses ,Lancastrians verses Yorkshire folk they are always at it .

Ticket at Derby for Leeds fans - £20

Ticket at Leeds for Derby fans - £39

Shocking, I really hope we beat these cheating, scummy.... I'll stop.

We should charge them what they charge us, and then give the difference back to the travelling Rams fans. 

Dirty Leeds.

On 07/05/2019 at 14:11, Carl Sagan said:

Went onto Waccoe (their main forum) and just as on Twitter (read those Phil Hay/Tom Lawrence threads) they're all mad as a box of frogs. It's seriously a bit frightening how crazed so many of them are. And they're so paranoid that I'm now banned from Waccoe despite not even posting!!!

Wasn't there a cult of nutters in the US with a very strange leader, of the same name???

Oh no that was Waco, but still mad as your proverbial 

Archived