Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, David said:

Looks like Sky just causing trouble, does it say hes been charged?

You clearly see contact in the replay, Lawrences foot snaps back which is enough to make him go down.

6 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Lawrence has contact = no ban

Bamford has no contact = ? end 

??‍♂️ Simple, nothing to see here FA move along 

Bamford simulated being hit...100% cheat. Lawrence rode three challenges then a fourth he gets some contact and goes down.

As you say...

As a non local Derby fan originating in the Clough era i have always considered Leeds our primary rivals, rather than Forest.  For me, meeting them in the playoffs is a mouth watering proposition, it doesn't get any juicier than that.  i want us to knock them out from the competition so badly i can taste it.  If we do that and i believe we will, i am confident that we will go all the way. 

10 minutes ago, ramit said:

As a non local Derby fan originating in the Clough era i have always considered Leeds our primary rivals, rather than Forest.  For me, meeting them in the playoffs is a mouth watering proposition, it doesn't get any juicier than that.  i want us to knock them out from the competition so badly i can taste it.  If we do that and i believe we will, i am confident that we will go all the way. 

Bring em on , it's pay back time !!

2 hours ago, David said:

Non story surely? Unless Tom can do some weird ankle dislocation flick thing whenever he wants then there is clearly contact. How much contact is irrelevant - the commentators are being a bit weird about it because it's clear as day. 

No action - Lawrence will play. I'll appeal myself if there's a ban. Vehemently. 

You don't want to see me when I'm being vehement. Just ask the DCFC Megastore.

Screenshot_20190506-174056_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd64c65ff2a51d46f6e4374d70ef4118.jpg

Just now, Parsnip said:

Non story surely? Unless Tom can do some weird ankle dislocation flick thing whenever he wants then there is clearly contact. How much contact is irrelevant - the commentators are being a bit weird about it because it's clear as day. 

No action - Lawrence will play. I'll appeal myself if there's a ban. Vehemently. 

You don't want to see me when I'm being vehement. Just ask the DCFC Megastore.

Screenshot_20190506-174056_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd64c65ff2a51d46f6e4374d70ef4118.jpg

Surely there’s a Cheryl gif for this?

Leeds are clearly running scared of us right now, their fan base are bottling it, now they just have to keep up that good work and transmit their fears to their stuttering team and jack duckworth.

We are going to smash them, I’m very confident, they are rattled, we are in form and Frank Lampards Derby are going to Wembley.

C.O.Y.R’s

9 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Leeds are clearly running scared of us right now, their fan base are bottling it, now they just have to keep up that good work and transmit their fears to their stuttering team and jack duckworth.

We are going to smash them, I’m very confident, they are rattled, we are in form and Frank Lampards Derby are going to Wembley.

C.O.Y.R’s

Are you trying to make it onto the Leeds forums if we lose?

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Are you trying to make it onto the Leeds forums if we lose?

You know, I don’t really care bud because I won’t be looking and if I’m wrong I don’t really care either, worse things than losing a football match.

But if a few Leeds fans look in and it winds them up, job done. ? B.t.w I am really confident and I do think we are due our turn for a victory, at least at home. We are in form, playing well and right now I believe.

Archived