Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are nervous about the play-offs because Leeds have turned us over twice. However, as with every other club they had played until spygate hit he news, when we turne up with traning ground routines and playing formations and styles which we had designed and developed specifically for that match, Leeds already knew what we were going to do, and had all the answers ready.

This tie we are going to turn up with things up our sleeve which they know NOTHING ABOUT! This is why their form has plummeted since spygate. Trhey went from being about 5 points clear at the top and looking uncatchable, even at that stage of the season to where they can't even beat bottom of the table Ipswich, the worst team in the division and who were down to 10 men.

I say "BRING THEM ON".

WATCH OUT LEEDS, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we will take them. Our team is a lot more stable than when we previously played them. In the away game we resorted to Holmes playing rwb because Wisdom was that bad. Lowe also had to play in both games and Leeds targeted him. Would they be able to target Cole or Malone in the same way? I’m not convinced. Play the same team as today and I think we will do it. Leeds don’t scare me like they did earlier this season.

Leeds are in dire form, we need to aim for at least a two goal lead because going to Ellend road will be tough. Not getting the second goal against Fulham in last year’s play offs and settling for the one goal cost us. We really need to go for it, if we get the first goal then Leeds could collapse and then we need to really go at them because they are mentally fragile 

This reminds me of the Hull playoffs from a few years ago. We went into it having beaten them 2-0 and 5-1 in the season. Meant nothing when the playoffs started. We can do this to Leeds. Sure, they turned us over both games this season, but we have the momentum and the experience now to give them a good game. Fancy us against West Brom at Wembley too! Villa, maybe not so confident...

1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

So glad it's Leeds in the play offs, we owe them and there manager one, will be a red hot atmosphere at pp, and we are in fine form at the moment, our front players looking outstanding, the whole club will want to put one over Leeds, and Leeds look tired at the moment, we need to take a lead to ******* road, I hate Leeds more than any other club, apart from Forest, I can not wait till 5 30 next weekend, got my Wembley hotel booked already that's how confident I am of beating Leeds, let's get behind the team like we did today.

You might want to turn up at 515 ?

3 hours ago, cannable said:

Short one because I’m smashed and walking into Derby for jäger. 

Told you all I was taking us to the play-offs. duck it, why not Wembley?

What a guy.

I got home from the match and started on the Belgian beer. Having a break now, but will resume after I've watched the Sky recording.

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Hello Leeds fans secretly reading this thread.  ?️‍♂️

giphy.gif

Are they allowed to spy any more?

Archived