Snooker World Championship 2019

David

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mind a bit of snooker. All these Asian players coming through is good. Used to be the world championship of Britain and Ireland. 

Hope it's Judd Trump that wins it. Entertaining player. 

This afternoon? Has been the last couple of days, the bookies will have been nervous.

15-11 now.

Torn, kind of want Wilson to win a few frames, take it down to the wire, but then Trump needs an early night to be fresh for the final which has the potential to be a good one. 

Should have a day off after the semis to be fair. 

9 hours ago, David said:

Got cleared for it apparently

From memory, he went to a meeting with a person he believed to be Russian mafia, then when it turned out it was a journo sting cried that he was too scared not to attend and then agree to the proposal.

Personally, I don't believe a word. Add in drug cheat Canelo mopping up the middleweights last night and it's a bad start to the sporting weekend.

4 hours ago, Needless said:

From memory, he went to a meeting with a person he believed to be Russian mafia, then when it turned out it was a journo sting cried that he was too scared not to attend and then agree to the proposal.

Personally, I don't believe a word. Add in drug cheat Canelo mopping up the middleweights last night and it's a bad start to the sporting weekend.

Canelo is kinda awesome to watch though innit?

9 hours ago, Needless said:

Bloody good middle of it though.

Archived