Spygate, Inflatable Snakes and Cup Runs.

Ellafella

Whatever happens tomorrow this has been a wonderful season that will stick in the memory. Even though we made the p’offs last year, I didn’t enjoy it half as much as this and I’m certainly going to miss the weekly fix. So huge thanks to Frank Lampard and Morris Minor for bringing back proper football with hugely talented players like Mason Mount, Harry the wizard, Fik Tomori and Jayden Bogle, huge well done to Mason Bennett who has blossomed this year and huge thanks to Mel Morris for making it all happen. Also, huge thanks to this Forum, and to all of you lot who are just like friends I’ve never met. It’s just been so much fun...spies, snakes, and cup wins against the Prem elite. Brilliant. Come on you Rams ? 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will second that, my only minor complaint is that it's gone too quick, but not sure you can blame the club for that. Really not ready for the Sports channels and media outlets to be filled with cricket.

I swear the seasons feel shorter and shorter and I have less hair by the end of it the older I get. 

Yeah, it's been brilliant: Southampton, Man Utd, Chelsea, Norwich (a), putting 10 past Rotherham & Bolton, the scenes after Bristol, winning the penalty v QPR (h), Waghorn's hat trick, Bennett's wonder goal, West Brom (a), Tomori's tackle v Rotherham, Lawrence's goal v Reading (a), Wilson's free kicks, Mount's hat trick...

The season has just begun, this is when it gets all serious, men have to be men, women have to be women, boys have to be boys, girls have to be girls, everyone has to be counted for, hang on change all that, be what you have to be to make yourself dcfc.

We're All Rams Together and We Can Go All The Way Together.

image.jpg

image.jpg

And with it snowing and hailstoning again in Inverurie today, it snowed and hailstoned yesterday, well another month of football will nearly take us to June (no not Terry's misses) when it still might be snowing and hailstoning in Inverurie.

Someone stick the fire on!

11 hours ago, David said:

Will second that, my only minor complaint is that it's gone too quick, but not sure you can blame the club for that. Really not ready for the Sports channels and media outlets to be filled with cricket.

I swear the seasons feel shorter and shorter and I have less hair by the end of it the older I get. 

Cricket World Cup followed by the Ashes. Here comes the Summer!

12 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not sure where England are playing away at this Winter!

There is the Nations League though for a bit of international footy.

Whilst Southgate has turned England around, never doubted he would...ahem. International football just doesn’t get the juices flowing the same way club football does.

Tomorrow morning I will be a bag of nerves, where as the day we play Netherlands next month I will probably need reminding it’s on.

Bielsa paid the £200k fine. I wonder how much that hurt. Promotion for him then it is walking about money. Not going to happen though. 

I really do hope that Mel is very excited and will not be disappointed. 

11 minutes ago, NewquayRam said:

Just set my alarm for 4am, my phone said the alarm is set for 5 hours time. I'll miss the football but I won't miss these early starts.

Amen brother. 

On Tuesday I visit the fair city of Truro,  for a meeting with a potential new employer. 

All this is useful information in case I move even further from the Rams....?

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

We should have known that the Leeds book has another chapter to run. And so on to the p’offs....can’t resist posting David Squires’ brilliant cartoon on the matter....

C169E68D-F3FB-45E9-8E04-2E5549A62D5A.png

That’s brilliant ?

Archived