Sign in to follow this  
Melbourne-Ram90

Any Rams fans in the Algarve for the play off semi finals

If....Or when we make the play offs (optimistic Ram!) just wanted to know if any other Rams fans are down on the Algarve on the 14th or 15th May.

I will be in Alvor from the Monday and if we get there would be good to get a few Rams Fans together and watch it in a bar somewhere just an idea??

if anyone is around that area at that time let me know! 

If we make it, I'll be in Majorca, Santanyi. Might be a blessing if I don't watch it, haven't watched a game we've won for a good few months now. Last win I saw was Norwich I think. 

Yes, watched last night, didn't win.

29 minutes ago, blackNwhites said:

If we make it, I'll be in Majorca, Santanyi. Might be a blessing if I don't watch it, haven't watched a game we've won for a good few months now. Last win I saw was Norwich I think. 

Are you going on Sunday?

54 minutes ago, blackNwhites said:

Can you stay in Majorca until June please?😉

13 hours ago, Melbourne-Ram90 said:

Are you going to be in Portugal? 

Unfortunately mate, no. Sorry, I have Australia on the brain and will be in Sydney for work for the Play Off Final. I saw Melbourne and immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion re: your location, haha. I've been trying to find Rams fans Down Under to watch the game with.

What makes it worse is that I've played cricket against Melbourne (Derbyshire, not Australia) regularly over the past few years, so should have gone there first.

Anyway, sorry to waste your time, long story short - I was being an idiot.

2 hours ago, Paese said:

Unfortunately mate, no. Sorry, I have Australia on the brain and will be in Sydney for work for the Play Off Final. I saw Melbourne and immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion re: your location, haha. I've been trying to find Rams fans Down Under to watch the game with.

What makes it worse is that I've played cricket against Melbourne (Derbyshire, not Australia) regularly over the past few years, so should have gone there first.

Anyway, sorry to waste your time, long story short - I was being an idiot.

haha wouldn't mind it being Melbourne Australia but yes its the Melbourne Village! Imagine there is a few Rams Fans knocking about in Melbourne (The village) I have only lived there for about 5/6 years now so don't really know that many people.