Stephane Bahoken

Nuwtfly

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same club as camara was from... not gonna lie his record doesn’t look great goals wise, obviously never seen the bloke play, but you’ve gotta be wary around players like this as we’ve seen before. Camara was well regarded and turned out to be poo, fear this bloke could be the same and have little about him. 26 and hasn’t really done a huge amount rings bells of another shocker foreign signing were it to happen. Doubt it will tho, looks like one of those were there’s been a few scouts there, no doubt looking at all sorts of other players, and then the papers report it as “loads of championship clubs interested in..(whoever)”.

10 minutes ago, Anon said:

Imagine being so bad that not only can you not score in the pub league north of the border, but you can't get in St Mirren's starting XI. We might as well get Callum Ball back.

.....neither can McAllister 

8 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

.....neither can McAllister 

To be fair, McAllister has played twice as much in half the time and managed to score.

Obviously, I don't watch much (any) Ligue1, but I'm in agreement with Milleniumran. This guy's stats look terrible. A 26 year old striker who has less than 100 appearances above amateur level, who's most successful goal return in a single season is an almighty 7. I know we are looking to cut costs, but I'd honestly rather play McAllister.

Archived