Sign in to follow this  
Andicis

Neymar

14 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

How can he denigrate the ability of the second sexiest man in football? 

I nearly went to Montpellier yesterday but chose Bordeaux instead. I would have had some choice words.

Firstly let me just let you know Giroud is wearing fake tan, mascara and dyes his beard. Look at him? He's pretty. Not sexy. Not handsome. He's pretty. 

The sexiest man is Graziano Pelle. Now I know this thread could turn properly gay so I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on that as a fact and we can all move on. 

14 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You love Giroud. 

It's actually embarrassing. 

It's all those fantasy points he has got me over the years 😂

14 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Firstly let me just let you know Giroud is wearing fake tan, mascara and dyes his beard. Look at him? He's pretty. Not sexy. Not handsome. He's pretty. 

The sexiest man is Graziano Pelle. Now I know this thread could turn properly gay so I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on that as a fact and we can all move on. 

Pelle would slip out of bed without so much as a tap on the shoulder, you'd feel proper used.

Giroud would bottle it, most you'd get is a spoon.

Bucko on the other hand would bring you a full English on a tray, a mug of builders tea and a short note apologising for the damage caused, and wishing you well on your recovery.

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

I can't see Giroud without thinking..

rylan.jpg.fd0e0c89dbf11603643d6b4bb374e354.jpg

If this move back to Barca comes off, does anyone believe Neymar will realise how lucky he is or will he continue to behave like a massive fanny?

6 minutes ago, Anon said:

If this move back to Barca comes off, does anyone believe Neymar will realise how lucky he is or will he continue to behave like a massive fanny?

The latter

8 minutes ago, Anon said:

When you've been told that you are a demi-god since the age of six for no other reason than you have got co-ordinated feet how do you think he will react?

15 minutes ago, Anon said:

Not sure he's capable of acting like anything other than the latter. 

In fairness that just looks like Barcelona’s board opening initial talks for him, no guarantee the move will go through yet, I can’t imagine the negotiations for a big deal like that will exactly be smooth. They’ll want that ridiculous 200m back, utterly mental money.

Posted (edited)
On 04/08/2019 at 14:07, Alpha said:

Is he even THAT good? 

He came along when Brazil needed a hero. When they were losing their identity of reckless attacking full of flair paying off. Along pops a good looking young man who has more tricks than one of those freestyle "footballers" who don't actually play football. 

Like, I know he's good. But I'm sure part of his impact is myth. Is he as good as Arjen Robben was? Is he as good as Pires was? Genuine question. 

I've seen him throw in a trick to make a simple pass and then everyone gets excited by it. I've seen amazing clips of him skipping through players only to end up back where he started with no options but a lay off that could have been done in the first place. 

Beckham obviously became a bigger name and brand than his football ability earned. 

I think again Neymar is a player, like Pogba, who's image is worth more than their ability. 

Another player benefiting from their country desperately needing a hero after a depressing spell. 

He's not a patch on Ronaldo or Messi. Doesn't deserve to share a stage with them. He's a pampered twit and a pathetic role model to too many kids. Cheat. 

He's a world class player undoubtedly , much better player than Beckham TBH , saying he doesn't compare to Messi and Ronaldo is obviously true but it is a bit of an empty statement becuase hardly anyone apart from the likes of Maradona, Zidane, Pele, R9 Ronaldo ,Zidane and Cruyff  does. He is a better player than Salah and Mane and they are lauded as world class, he is basically a two footed and more Skilful version of Salah, but with less strength and a lot worse diving and petulant antics. Hes better than Robben , becuase he is two footed and can beat defenders with trickery better, as for Pires I can't really judge becuase Pires played a bit before I watched football regularly but Pires never scored as many and I don't think was ever hailed as one of the true elite players of world football where as Neymar has always been one of the top 4 or 5 players in the world for the last few years. So yes he is that good,  is a bit of an arse but if you made a world 11 of the best players he would be in it.

Edited by Marriot Ram99