The Colours of The Rams: The shirt colours of Derby County Football Club

loweman2

On 27/04/2019 at 21:03, loweman2 said:

I’m sure that I have bored enough of you with my posting of Derby county shirts over the years

Something I've often wondered - Assuming Black and White are our 'first colours' - Do we have a historic trend for what our 'second colours' are? In my lifetime I feel like yellow and blue are a recurring theme but that might be just the ones that stick in my mind - Also feel like a navy blue has come up again and again

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yes I have a few, still need to get the Croatian one, I have been buying a few ex club shirts from ex players, ravenelli juventus, Baiano Fiorentina, Idiakez Real Sociedad etc ! This lead on to me buying Italian and Spanish centenary shirts like inter Milan, Atlético Madrid, Barcelona, Ac Milan, Real Madrid, juventus to name a few, at this point Mrs Loweman2 served me with an ultimatum! ???

You can have mine mate,I’ll get a pic for you first, let me know if it’s the one (was Stimac era obviously!!) ?? 

I’ve e a signed football from a few years back, yours if you want it? 

What about cricket shirts? Will get a pic of that too. 

27 minutes ago, SKRam said:

You can have mine mate,I’ll get a pic for you first, let me know if it’s the one (was Stimac era obviously!!) ?? 

Mrs Loweman right now

janet varney no GIF by IFC

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Can’t upload other pics, up to 3.42 thingys max, is this because I’ve tried to upload too soon @David

3.42 thingys? I'm guessing you mean Mb, which is the file size.

How many are you trying to upload into one post?

If it's a few try splitting them into different posts.

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

what a top man ! yes please that would be fantastic and a very kind gesture ! i will pm you ! 

20 minutes ago, David said:

3.42 thingys? I'm guessing you mean Mb, which is the file size.

How many are you trying to upload into one post?

If it's a few try splitting them into different posts.

I have an allergy to anything with letters like Mb David as you can gather. Did try and upload three in one go, I’ll split them, many thanks! 

On 28/04/2019 at 03:24, Inverurie Ram said:

I had the same idea as @loweman2 to collect Derby County shirts from the day I was born also, but I gave up several years ago and got nowhere near as dedicated to the idea as @loweman2. Do you have any duplicates?

I also have a large collection of The Wedding Present band t-shirts, long sleeves, polo shirts, football shirts, sweatshirts, hoody tops , but failed miserably to buy their cycling shirts, so if anyone has any one of these two tops and would like to sell,  please PM.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you manage to get hold of 2...send It my way.!! 

20 hours ago, loweman2 said:

The shirt isn’t sat in the middle properly and the text at the bottom isn’t central ! Buggers !

will be put right overnight !

Now you've done it. I was perfectly happy with the book, now I've got Boycies OCD. ?

On 28/04/2019 at 08:24, Inverurie Ram said:

I had the same idea as @loweman2 to collect Derby County shirts from the day I was born also, but I gave up several years ago and got nowhere near as dedicated to the idea as @loweman2. Do you have any duplicates?

I also have a large collection of The Wedding Present band t-shirts, long sleeves, polo shirts, football shirts, sweatshirts, hoody tops , but failed miserably to buy their cycling shirts, so if anyone has any one of these two tops and would like to sell,  please PM.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Aup, shame you haven’t continued the intensive shirt collecting. Out of curiosity, are any of your Derby County shirts for sale mate?

On 30/04/2019 at 21:51, SKRam said:

Think you’ve got all these loweman2?

14F71516-0DE4-452E-B3AD-F1F66C1173E5.jpeg

He does have all of them the lucky bugger. Haha. I need a couple of those shirts though... Are they for sale can I ask?

On 30/04/2019 at 21:51, SKRam said:

Think you’ve got all these loweman2?

14F71516-0DE4-452E-B3AD-F1F66C1173E5.jpeg

SK ram I'm also a huge Derby shirt collector and would be very interested in the bpcc shirt if your interested in selling? Feel free to send me an email. 

[removed email address]

Cheers, Matt.

Got home yesterday to find your book had turned up - which rounded the day off nicely.

Only had chance to glance through it but there's some great kits in there , and some I'd rather forget ( 76/79 2nd kit for one ! ).

A fantastic record, and top effort - thank you.

1 hour ago, Herdwick Ram said:

Got home yesterday to find your book had turned up - which rounded the day off nicely.

Only had chance to glance through it but there's some great kits in there , and some I'd rather forget ( 76/79 2nd kit for one ! ).

A fantastic record, and top effort - thank you.

Top man @Herdwick Ram

its a good account of all of our kits and colours !

i love that red shirt ! ?

please leave a review mate on amazon for it ??

Archived