Derby County vs QPR

cannable
Message added by David

Spare a thought for the Forest fans. 3-0 up in their best performance of the season and watching Derby falling at the last, only to realise we've scored in the 100th minute (LampyTime) and they've sent us back into the play-off slots. Cue much wringing of 6 fingered hands.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its often said Napoleon would never appoint a general if he wasn't lucky.

Its a hell of commodity if you have it.

We were due a break, probably. This team is so frustrating, so capable of the sublime and ridiculous. After the draw with brum I felt sure we'd end up short and irritated with missed opportunities, but back in the top six with it in our hands as we go to Bristol my love.

I don't think we'll go up, but I think if we finish 6th it'll feel like a win.

For those that moan that we don’t get rub of the green and it don’t even itself out over the course of the season, that was the clearest case of it actually does today.

Also, fair play to a referee who added the time on there...... think no one was expecting 9 

Sith Happens
Just now, Gritters said:

Well we’ll never know. 

In fairness there is always a chance if i ever bumped into Margot Robbie in Morrisons, she would come straight up to me and demand i make mad passionate love to her in the frozen isle section.

We will never know for sure though....

I must say I am somewhat at a loss as to what to do.

The Derby thing to do was for that penalty to roll into the arms of the keeper. That's how we do things. This is all rather unexpected.

10 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I'll take that. 

Hope all the posts have now been redacted apropos Derby not getting the rub of the green or the refereeing decisions this season.  

Why? First one awarded to us from the last 20 odd penalty shouts. Or are you saying it wasn’t a penalty? To me it was one of those 50-50 types, which sometimes are and sometimes aren’t, as the defender swiped Bogle out but also knocked the ball out of play - foul and a penalty in my opinion, but I can understand why it may not have been awarded 

Well today went from “typical Derby” to an absolutely perfect day in every sense very quickly. Get in the play-offs, who knows what can happen?

Its the hope that kills you, but that’s why we all love this game. Time to believe.

Archived