Bold favours the brave come on derby

B4ev6is

So I am calling all derby fans to really get behind the lads lets have a sea of black and white lets have flags scarfs and banners time is now to show the lads how much we love them. But the louder we are the better lads will play. Lets show lads how much we want promation to the premership.

So who is with me.

Starting on friday.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

How did this post get allowed? I thought @David had introduced a moaning only thread creation rule this week

Btw, im with you B4. Derby till i die.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

So I am calling all derby fans to really get behind the lads lets have a sea of black and white lets have flags scarfs and banners time is now to show the lads how much we love them. But the louder we are the better lads will play. Lets show lads how much we want promation to the premership.

So who is with me.

Starting on friday.

I am with you B4. Starting now

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I am with you, B4

I'll have to start tomorrow morning though, as I'm sneaking off for a long weekend away, and probably won't get chance to even listen to the game on Friday.  ?

Give 'em a cheer from me, will yer!  

I’ll cheer in front of t’telly f’thee.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I’ll cheer in front of t’telly f’thee.

Good man.  Appreciated.

Can you also sit in my seat if I'm not back in time on Monday?  I'll be cutting it fine!  You can stretch out, as it's an aisle seat.

Mon dieu... If we lose on Friday, don't worry about it, as my seat won't be the only empty one, come Monday!  ;-)

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

So who is with me.

Starting on friday.

We (my son and I) will be live at the game and roaring the lads on. Come on Frankie Lampard's barmy army!

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

So who is with me.

Starting on friday.

I'll go with a slight variation of that proverb B4.....hope that 'fortune' favours the brave....get that little bit of luck combined with an excellent performance and get us a vital 3 points...

11 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I'll go with a slight variation of that proverb B4.....hope that 'fortune' favours the brave....get that little bit of luck combined with an excellent performance and get us a vital 3 points...

I'd settle for a super-scrappy 1-0 with Keogh slapping in the winner in off the end of his todger if it gets us 3 points 

Archived