Drones over my garden

jono

21 hours ago, jono said:

Hovering above the chimney as I sat in the garden last week. .. irritating buzzing. went out the front, couldn't see a nearby operator, but yesterday I'm driving down the road and see it coming in to land .. politlye suggest that if it was him I'd rather he didn't do it and in any case it was out of line of sight (from his house) and therefore against the law. 

I naively expected a "sorry mate, just got it and am messing around. wont bother you again" .. oh no .. the little **** says it is line of sight and any way he knows the rules and wasn't doing anything wrong. At this point I lost my temper and said hovering over my b Garden is not on … .. lots of anglo saxon expletives and insults followed .. mostly him but I am not entirely innocent or a model of calm restraint.  He even confirms it has a camera says he can show me the footage and its all 4K

Its defo against the law as it has a camera, he is near vehicles, people an buildings not in his control. … I spitting furious but don't want to over react, rush off to the cops and anyway am privately embarrassed that I lost my rag a bit anyway. … and suggestions ?

Do you own an eagle?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived