David

DCFC Fans Forum POTY Award 18/19

DCFC Fans Forum POTY Award 18/19  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted Tomori on both. 

Can understand why some will only vote for our “own” players, but for me the question does not exclude loanees, it’s who has been our player of the season.

Tomori has been our player for the season and for me our best player of the season, I’m not loanist. He deserves it. 

Bogle obviously young player of the season, goes without saying. 

Special mention to Mount, if not for the injuries you would like to think he would have been right up there.

Tomori has been a revelation in the 2nd half of this season and like Mount, is destined to play at a higher level. Across the entire season though, for me, it has to be Keogh. He makes the funny little minority who set out to demean him every season look very silly and he does so year after year. Jayden a shoo-in for YPOTY.

Edited by 86 points

3 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Tomori for me , what a class act , Mel i beg you , look down the back of the settee , in any old jackets just find some cash to sign this boy

Don’t fret, Derby have a plan.

Theyre going to lock him in the house for 2 months over summer.

35 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don’t fret, Derby have a plan.

Theyre going to lock him in the house for 2 months over summer.

I suspect there’ll be plenty of Clubs queuing up to sign Tomori in the summer. He looked “rustic” early season but his latent talent was visible. Now he looks superb and yet is just 21. He’s going to be a top player if he just continues doing what he does. And along with his talent he has real passion which is a bonus. Wish we could keep him. 

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori ...surely there’s a song there...😮

Edited by Ellafella

9 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I suspect there’ll be plenty of Clubs queuing up to sign Tomori in the summer. He looked “rustic” early season but his latent talent was visible. Now he looks superb and yet is not even 21. He’s going to be a top player if he just continues doing what he does. And along with his talent he has real passion which is a bonus. Wish we could keep him. 

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori ...surely there’s a song there...😮

I’m sure we could come to some arrangement.

Can’t you,  Edward, Angry and lil’Angry have a word in someone’s shell like?

Edited by Boycie