DCFC Fans Forum POTY Award 18/19

David

DCFC Fans Forum POTY Award 18/19  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Tomori for me , what a class act , Mel i beg you , look down the back of the settee , in any old jackets just find some cash to sign this boy

Don’t fret, Derby have a plan.

Theyre going to lock him in the house for 2 months over summer.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don’t fret, Derby have a plan.

Theyre going to lock him in the house for 2 months over summer.

I suspect there’ll be plenty of Clubs queuing up to sign Tomori in the summer. He looked “rustic” early season but his latent talent was visible. Now he looks superb and yet is just 21. He’s going to be a top player if he just continues doing what he does. And along with his talent he has real passion which is a bonus. Wish we could keep him. 

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori ...surely there’s a song there...?

9 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I suspect there’ll be plenty of Clubs queuing up to sign Tomori in the summer. He looked “rustic” early season but his latent talent was visible. Now he looks superb and yet is not even 21. He’s going to be a top player if he just continues doing what he does. And along with his talent he has real passion which is a bonus. Wish we could keep him. 

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori ...surely there’s a song there...?

I’m sure we could come to some arrangement.

Can’t you,  Edward, Angry and lil’Angry have a word in someone’s shell like?

Good to have this though the season isn't over yet - we've still got 8 games to go.

Voted Keogh for his consistency all season. Tomori has been immense (had Davies not been injured I still say playing Fikayo in the central defensive midfield could have transformed our season), but his development has partly come from playing alongside Keogh who has clearly been a tremendous influence on him.

If Harry Wilson bangs in a 30 yard freekick to win the playoff final in the last minute of extra time, I'd give it to him.

Keogh for me. 

Played all season between a rookie right back and novice centre back. 

Their development is in no small part due to Keogh. 

Consistent performances all season. 

Exemplary attitude... Lampard made Davis his captain in preseason. Did Keogh have a strop. Nope he just got on with giving his all. 

And Then there's the guts to take the penalties at ManU and the winner at Southampton. 

Keogh deserves it. 

Voted for Tomori on here, but after a few days of thinking about it, I decided to vote for Bogle on the official one.

To make that RB spot his own in his first season, and to not only hold his own but make a name for himself and earn the attention of Premier League clubs, is nothing short of fantastic, for him and for the club.

57 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Voted for Tomori on here, but after a few days of thinking about it, I decided to vote for Bogle on the official one.

To make that RB spot his own in his first season, and to not only hold his own but make a name for himself and earn the attention of Premier League clubs, is nothing short of fantastic, for him and for the club.

Voted for Keogh myself but you've made a pretty compelling argument for Jayden right there. When you think how much pressure he was under at times too, it makes his achievements seem all the more impressive. With another season behind him he is going to be some player.

3 hours ago, 86 points said:

Voted for Keogh myself but you've made a pretty compelling argument for Jayden right there. When you think how much pressure he was under at times too, it makes his achievements seem all the more impressive. With another season behind him he is going to be some player.

Let's hope that season is with us!!

On 16/04/2019 at 16:02, Premier ram said:

Tomori for me , what a class act , Mel i beg you , look down the back of the settee , in any old jackets just find some cash to sign this boy

Don’t think we could afford him even if Chelsea wanted to sell... makes more sense for them to loan him to a premier league club next season and double his value as he would probably have an England call up by then. Even if we could afford him I dare say a few lower league premier league sides/bundesliga sides would be in for him and a better draw. Enjoy him whilst he’s here! ?

Archived