DCFC Fans Forum POTY Award 18/19

David

DCFC Fans Forum POTY Award 18/19  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Moist One said:

image.thumb.png.8abf0c79c24ac7b72b9ce812b9221600.png

35 people who are probably scratching their heads wondering why we don't have the mental capacity to clinch that promotion for yet another season.

Or 35 people that realise that the supposed lack of mental capacity of a player that has had another fantastic season is not the reason why we are not getting automatic promotion this season.

Who did you vote for out of interest. 

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

35 people who are probably scratching their heads wondering why we don't have the mental capacity to clinch that promotion for yet another season.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

Or 35 people wondering why a few other players don't match his commitment and play with the same desire.

33 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

I went for Tomori simply because of his development and improvement this season. A totally different player to the one that arrived. He could now play in the Premier League. Had a great season. 

That's the reason he just misses out. My judgement is based on the entire season rather than the past few months

44 minutes ago, Yojimbo said:

Tbh, I expect more of a professional footballer than just desire and commitment.

So do I, but when I see players who have natural ability and are obviously talented, but are not prepared to work as hard as players who are not as gifted, they will never get my vote.

3 hours ago, Moist One said:

Richard Keogh playing is the reason Mount, Davies, Carson, Fozzy, Malone, Lawrence, Marriott and Bryson have all had spells injured and is the reason our midfield is too deep and our wingers too narrow?

Archived