Away fans at Pride Park

Poynton ram

Fair play to those Bolton fans that travelled yesterday, bearing in mind all that is going on at the Macron.

Not sure how many travelled, although am sure someone will know.

Got me wondering what is the lowest away support for a league game at Pride Park? Plymouth, Wimbledon, did we play Southend/Colchester in a legaue game at PP?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Fair play to those Bolton fans that travelled yesterday, bearing in mind all that is going on at the Macron.

Got me wondering what is the lowest away support for a league game at Pride Park? Plymouth, Wimbledon, did we play Southend/Colchester in a legaue game at PP?

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

Plymouth had one of the best noisiest followings when they were at PP

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

I seem to remember that Wimbledon brought 35 one game.

Archived