Sign in to follow this  
King Kevin

Whip round

43 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

It's all realative ,I'm sure they like most of us live to our means. Regardless of what we think if they are overpaid or not, they get the going rate for the job .

And however much they earn, there's a couple of wags behind them spending 150% of it.....ūüėā

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Seems a long time ago when they had the likes of JJ Okocha, Djorkaeff and Anelka turning out for them.....

Bit like us with Ravanelli......we couldn't afford him either!

7 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bit like us with Ravanelli......we couldn't afford him either!

And the reason Gartside tried to get relegation from the Prem stopped. 

13 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Shall we have a whip round for all the fans on jsa who struggle to put food on the table!

If you're on JSA you really shouldn't be wasting £25-£35 watching your team.  It's like the people I see dressed in tracksuits that haven't been washed in weeks, wasting £20 on lotto tickets & scratch cards.  If you've got money to waste like that, you don't need a lottery win...

39 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

If you're on JSA you really shouldn't be wasting £25-£35 watching your team.  It's like the people I see dressed in tracksuits that haven't been washed in weeks, wasting £20 on lotto tickets & scratch cards.  If you've got money to waste like that, you don't need a lottery win...

It was a tenner actually... and one card gave me a free shot at another, so I nearly won summat!

...and as for the tracksuit, it was only just 2 weeks... they went in the wash that very evening!

Jeez!  Yer snooty git!  Tell everyone, why dontcha!