Bryson

DarkFruitsRam7

Leave a hero or stay long enough to become the villain comes to mind. 

He's been an exceptional player for us over the years and epitomises a time where frugal spending and smart scouting brought some real gems to the club. 

Unfortunately a mixture of the high wages he's on and the lacking performances this season hasn't endured him to the fans. The ear cupping is probably one step too far and may have a real lasting impact on his legacy at the club. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, FindernRam said:

I have a slightly different view of the ear cupping. When he scored I suspect 90 % of the crowd were looking at the "penalty" incident immediately before Bryson, alert and lively, hit the goal. So we didn't really register it, we were still yelling at the Ref. 

Consequently the normal cheer for a goal didn't happen. No wonder he had to listen extra hard by cupping his ear!

well maybe but did you see the 'celebration' when he walked back, couldn't have been less happy

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Pleased he got a good send off after the game today. Looked like it meant a lot to him as well, looked like he welled up a bit from it. 

All the best in the future Craig. 

Been a good committed ram and given his best for the club.

Least he deserves. Good luck Craig.?

Has he not got three more games to potentially be a part of if needed ? Always liked him unfortunately age & miles on the legs have caught up with him & he isnt the force he once was 

6 minutes ago, rynny said:

Pleased he got a good send off after the game today. Looked like it meant a lot to him as well, looked like he welled up a bit from it. 

All the best in the future Craig. 

You can’t really add to that.

Whilst everyone will remember him for his Forest goals, he’s just been Derby’s running man! Getting ahead here, but for him to be part of a promotion team/squad would be the icing on his Rams career.

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

You can’t really add to that.

Whilst everyone will remember him for his Forest goals, he’s just been Derby’s running man! Getting ahead here, but for him to be part of a promotion team/squad would be the icing on his Rams career.

There was something so sad about seeing him and Jamie ward promoted with Cardiff last year. I hope he's around to celebrate a Wembley win.

He'll always be one of my personal favorites in recent Derby years, as much for his seasons under Clough as under mac.

It's a shame injuries spoiled his recent years, he'd start looking sharp and back to his self then get a knock, time after time. If it hadn't been all the niggling injuries and his needing a few games to get sharp he'd have had a lot more say over recent seasons.

Good luck to him wherever he goes next season, assuming he's not with us.

Good to see Bryson get the reception he deserved today. Looks to have played his last game for the club, so it’s good he got the sendoff today. Regardless of him not being the same player anymore and perhaps being relied upon this year when we needed better, he’s still been a great servant to the club and deserves a hero’s departure.

On 05/05/2019 at 19:44, G-Ram said:

Has he not got three more games to potentially be a part of if needed ? Always liked him unfortunately age & miles on the legs have caught up with him & he isnt the force he once was 

Yes fair point. Although I thought we could have done with Craig that season he was farmed out to Cardiff (in their promotion season).

Archived