Bryson

DarkFruitsRam7

48 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think the key issue here is that fans online and on the radio need to acknowledge there's a difference in voicing your opinion and offering criticism and saying things like "well I'm going to kill myself we're playing this absolute pile of poo again." - which may not be the words anyone uses but is certainly the tone of a lot of Bryson related "criticism" ? 

Bryson has not been good this season (but was excellent yesterday). In fact, I think he's been the largest factor in many of our lackluster performances. But it seems, based on what I see online, that a lot of football fans don't understand the difference between being critical and being abusive.

He's been a factor (though nowhere near being the largest by any means). Bryson doesn't have the tackling strength or physique needed to play as a DM so some of the blame lies with the manager who plays him in that role.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

He's been a factor (though nowhere near being the largest by any means). Bryson doesn't have the tackling strength or physique needed to play as a DM so some of the blame lies with the manager who plays him in that role.

He's not been a DM in any of the games as far as I've been able to tell.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

He's not been a DM in any of the games as far as I've been able to tell.

Maybe not DM by definition but certainly (too) deep lying. In the first half hour on a number of occasions he was nearer to Roos than Keogh and Tomori.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Is it safe for work?

I dunno, i googled it and watched a youtube video of a computer game where you appear to play a rabid goat or something.

I am assuming I didnt find the right one.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

That sounds infinitely better than the definition I got.

Probably best i end my interest in it there then. ?

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I dunno, i googled it and watched a youtube video of a computer game where you appear to play a rabid goat or something.

I am assuming I didnt find the right one.

Goat Simulator is an unbelievable game. If you have an iPad, download it. Then Google how to unlock the ostrich, giraffe, etc. Hours of entertainment.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Goat Simulator is an unbelievable game. If you have an iPad, download it. Then Google how to unlock the ostrich, giraffe, etc. Hours of entertainment.

Can't help but feel @RamNut may have some interest in this.

One final goal before he heads off north into the sunset/rain.

Cupping his ears at the fans when the vast majority have vehemently supported him for years and years now was a bit small time, like - singing his song despite him being poor for several seasons is definition of support. He's been a phenomenal servant for us, and has created some fond memories for many of us, but it's absolutely time and probably was a year or two ago.

23 hours ago, valleyram said:

Derby fans are the most fickle I’ve ever care across

frank lampard plays him nearly every game when fit in a position that Craig probably doesn’t enjoy or revel in , he wants to get forward but mason mount is the guy doing that   however sometime u have to play in a position for the benefit of the club and he does that week in week out and just gets on with it but some of the stick he gets is ridiculous  and whatever he does at end of the season whether that’s staying with derby or moving on he will Continue to give his all , I’d love to see him play further forward and so would he probably but time will tell where that will be 

You need to try Everton or West Ham .  They don't have man of the match, they choose one to stoned in the centre circle at full time .  Our fan's are no worse than others and better than a lot . Try the Forest fans on Osborn or Murphy, if online player abuse really gets to them they must be afraid to leave the house.

18 hours ago, Andicis said:

Bryson himself should know he's been below average this season, instead of gesturing at fans he should look at his own crappy performances and improve his play, he's certainly paid enough. 

If, at 32, Bryson doesn’t have a range of passing and doesn’t turn to face up the pitch why would he start now? Just because he’s paid a lot of money? 

Archived