Birmingham City vs Derby County

cannable

just off to brum , 10 of us on the train , few beers when we arrive , then onto ground with the other 3000 Rams fans ready to roar our lads on to hopefully our first away win in 2019 , good feeling about today , the main reason is they have got Campy in goal , hes always good enough to let us put a couple past him , to all those going today and those cheering us on at home , get behind the lads the Premier dream isnt over yet COYR

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Rampage said:

Promotion? To be or not to be, that is the question. I thought that you were bard from the Shakespeare, Gladram. ??? 

It was always rumoured the slogan for the Birmingham Tourist Board was "Come to Birmingham - it's near Stratford". Who knows?

What we do know is that it's once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more. You might read that and think the Bard is old hat. Fair enough. To those of you in Birmingham, on enemy soil...

The day may come when the strength of the Rams fails ... but it is not this day.

The day may come when the fans doubt that the players can grasp the dream that is laid out before them ... but it is not this day.

By all you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, fans of the Rams!

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

just off to brum , 10 of us on the train , few beers when we arrive , then onto ground with the other 3000 Rams fans ready to roar our lads on to hopefully our first away win in 2019 , good feeling about today , the main reason is they have got Campy in goal , hes always good enough to let us put a couple past him , to all those going today and those cheering us on at home , get behind the lads the Premier dream isnt over yet COYR

Birmingham is his 9th club, plus 7 loan spells. We must have played played agiainst him about 120 times.

6 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Can't argue with no changes to a team coming off the back of a 4-0 win. 

Reading have done us a favour, time to put a marker down here.

COYR.

That Bristol City home form I was talking about ?

Bryson for Huddlestone would have been the only change I would have made.

Like I said the other week, all well and good turning up against Rotherham and Bolton.

Now is the time for this team to show us whether they are up for it or not. 

Getting the midfield right has been a big problem for us all season. We now seem to have settled on a midfield line up that works at home.

But we haven’t solved the away blend yet.....will giving BJ, Bryson and Mount another opportunity work? 

Or would we be better off with BJ, Hudds and Mount? 

I’d be tempted to run with Hudds to give us a bit more of a solid defensive platform. Bryson can be then bought on in the second half if we need to push for the result!

Archived