Birmingham City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, plymouthram said:

They serve Wadworth ales in that pub. If they have Swordfish, try it. Made with  a blend of pusser's rum in the ale.

One of my favourites mate. Always on draft. In the winter they also do a proper malt winter ale called Old Timer.

John and Jade have made it dog friendly,  so a mile walk down, couple of beers and back via the pond so that the dog gets a nice dip.

Sorted ?

Chant for today

One Trillion Trophies hanging on the wall,
One Trillion Trophies hanging on the wall,
And if one Trophy should accidentally fall,
There'll be nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Trophies hanging on the wall.

Nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Trophies hanging on the wall,
Nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Trophies hanging on the wall,
There'll be nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-eight Trophies hanging on the wall.

One Trophy hanging on the wall,
There'll be no Trophies hanging on the wall.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Chant for today

One Trillion Trophies hanging on the wall,
One Trillion Trophies hanging on the wall,
There'll be nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Trophies hanging on the wall.

Nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Trophies hanging on the wall,
Nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Trophies hanging on the wall,
There'll be nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-eight Trophies hanging on the wall.

There'll be no Trophies hanging on the wall.

Can’t see this one happening. 

7 minutes ago, Dean_Saunders said:

Just noticed on the bbc preview that we have been hammered the last 2 good Friday games. (Last year being the lovely Sunderland match).

Hope we don’t have any more of that silliness.

Not all bad.

Sing up........................

"I would like to leave Birmingham City
This old town don't smell too pretty and
I can feel the warning signs running around my mind
And when I leave this island I'll book myself into a soul asylum
'Cause I can feel the warning signs running around my mind

So here I go, I'm still scratching around in the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind is very old
So what do you say?
You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway
Rams to win away, Rams to win away
Rams to win away
I've been lost, I've been found but I don't feel down"......................................

18 hours ago, Fraser_23 said:

Where’s everyone going before the game ? 

Were just leaving 5 on route Brum centre starting at Shakespeare then cruel around few pubs then taxi to ground.Should be good fun and hope for a mini Covent Garden atmosphere in centre.Come on you Rams

Just now, dcfc4ever said:

Were just leaving 5 on route Brum centre starting at Shakespeare then cruel around few pubs then taxi to ground.Should be good fun and hope for a mini Covent Garden atmosphere in centre.Come on you Rams

Crawl ?

God we have been crap away haven't we? Blackburn and Ipswich were far worse results than Forest and Villa really.

But we did score 3 at Brentford which is no mean feat. 

I'm predicting a minimum of 4 goals, no idea which way they'll go.

Archived