Sign in to follow this  
cannable

Birmingham City vs Derby County

David

Message added by David

3 hours ago, Davide said:

Only Swansea have  poorer away form (last four matches) than us. In terms of last 8 matches, 17 teams have a better record than us. Really struggling away from home and more like relegation form rather than promotion. Thank goodness for our home record which is good. 

We haven't won an away game this year. We've got to break that run at some point. I dont think it will be against Brum, but i would like to think we at least wont lose. 

Usually we play badly when on the TV, but our away form has been so bad recently that i think the two factors will cancel each other out and we will win 2-0.

47 minutes ago, GenBr said:

We haven't won an away game this year. We've got to break that run at some point. I dont think it will be against Brum, but i would like to think we at least wont lose. 

Usually we play badly when on the TV, but our away form has been so bad recently that i think the two factors will cancel each other out and we will win 2-0.

86D9DDB4-702E-4428-8D10-470C7CC6D7E8.gif

Edited by hintonsboots

Well Friday night TV matches have been shocking for us this year so we're due a decent performance.

Brum have picked up noticeably of late. Although both Leeds & Sheffield Utd saw most of the ball against them, they struggled to break them down. I suspect they will sit back against us also in view of how many we've scored recently (albeit at home).

Midfield going to be a bit of a battle - Johnson, Huddlestone & Mount would be my 3, Johnson to provide the muscle & the other two to try and open them up. Lawrence & Wilson also need to stamp some kind of impression on the match - its one thing playing silky stuff against Bolton, its another thing being able to play on a hostile away ground when we desperately need a win. Big night for Tomori and Keogh too with Che Adams & Jutkiewicz to contend with.

We've struggled in these types of games all season so I'm not confident - if we fail again, it will surely prove we're not ready for top 6 and with Bristol & Villa playing bottom 6 opponents earlier that day, it might make it mathematically unlikely.

1 hour ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Well Friday night TV matches have been shocking for us this year so we're due a decent performance.

It’s 3pm kick off, on RamsTV or the red button. 

41 minutes ago, David said:

It’s 3pm kick off, on RamsTV or the red button. 

Worth noting, it’s not on Rams TV for all viewers in the world this time as it’s been picked up by Pitch International again. Full list of broadcasters at this link: https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3039835/birmingham-city-derby-county/

Though some countries are poo out of luck, as they haven’t got a broadcaster and it’s still blacked out on Rams TV like Belgium for instance.

Edited by ThePrisoner

On 13/04/2019 at 19:46, cannable said:

Well Bolton went well. Seeing us into the play-offs boys and girls. 

Taking the lady for her first away day. Hopefully there’s scoring all round.

Well she’s ducked me off and so I’m going with my mate instead hahahaha. 

It’s not a good omen I’ll admit. Not sure what’s happening with the scoring anymore. If Derby score five I reckon I’d take one for the team. 

It's a must win.

It's a must win because if we don't win then mathematically we're relying on other teams imploding so we can stumble into 6th.

It's also a must win because if we can't beat Birmingham away then there's absolutely no point in competing in the playoffs. 

It's a must win.

And if we don't win then the next game is definitely a must win. And if we don't win that then it's MUST WIN CITY.

Depending on what everyone else does anyway.

Really we do need to win this game to give us confidence for our remaining 2 away fixtures. The players must turn up though and really go for it this time. If we do come out on top I have complete faith that we will make it into the play offs.