Birmingham City vs Derby County

cannable

41 minutes ago, David said:

It’s 3pm kick off, on RamsTV or the red button. 

Worth noting, it’s not on Rams TV for all viewers in the world this time as it’s been picked up by Pitch International again. Full list of broadcasters at this link: https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3039835/birmingham-city-derby-county/

Though some countries are poo out of luck, as they haven’t got a broadcaster and it’s still blacked out on Rams TV like Belgium for instance.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/04/2019 at 19:46, cannable said:

Well Bolton went well. Seeing us into the play-offs boys and girls. 

Taking the lady for her first away day. Hopefully there’s scoring all round.

Well she’s ducked me off and so I’m going with my mate instead hahahaha. 

It’s not a good omen I’ll admit. Not sure what’s happening with the scoring anymore. If Derby score five I reckon I’d take one for the team. 

It's a must win.

It's a must win because if we don't win then mathematically we're relying on other teams imploding so we can stumble into 6th.

It's also a must win because if we can't beat Birmingham away then there's absolutely no point in competing in the playoffs. 

It's a must win.

And if we don't win then the next game is definitely a must win. And if we don't win that then it's MUST WIN CITY.

Depending on what everyone else does anyway.

Really we do need to win this game to give us confidence for our remaining 2 away fixtures. The players must turn up though and really go for it this time. If we do come out on top I have complete faith that we will make it into the play offs.

Huge amount of very good bars immediately out of New Street for this one. Unfortunately it's quite a trek from there to the ground itself, with no train/tram line to aide a tipsy pair of legs...

They've continued to perform fairly well, especially considering what happened, and they're still not quite safe from the drop. This will be a very tough game against the sort of teams we've struggled against this season.

If we don't win, it's all over until next season.

22 hours ago, Parsnip said:

It's a must win.

It's a must win because if we don't win then mathematically we're relying on other teams imploding so we can stumble into 6th.

It's also a must win because if we can't beat Birmingham away then there's absolutely no point in competing in the playoffs. 

It's a must win.

And if we don't win then the next game is definitely a must win. And if we don't win that then it's MUST WIN CITY.

Depending on what everyone else does anyway.

Fancy us for a win but then I always do so I have been wrong 24 times already this season. 

Archived