Sign in to follow this  
FindernRam

Things you tried and wish you didn't

trying a pickled (in beer) Cheese in Prague

trying a strip-club in Budapest. (Basically paid £125 for 2 swigs of Heineken and an argument!)

Edited by GboroRam
Language

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Nothing like it used to be back in the day, old old regal before it became the old new regal. Tonkers with its sticky carpets. Every pub bursting both Friday and Saturday.

Ah the good old days. :)

Our Friday night was always..

Meet at mine - throw a couple of cans of cider and lager into a glass for the first snakebite of the evening...next stop the three horse shoes where my mate worked the bar so we would give him a fiver for 4 beers and he would give us 20 pounds change....then on to the crown, tonkers, Gringos and finally the either the Regal if we had shoes on or failing that Chaplins for a fight....... happy days indeed.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Our Friday night was always..

Meet at mine - throw a couple of cans of cider and lager into a glass for the first snakebite of the evening...next stop the three horse shoes where my mate worked the bar so we would give him a fiver for 4 beers and he would give us 20 pounds change....then on to the crown, tonkers, Gringos and finally the either the Regal if we had shoes on or failing that Chaplins for a fight....... happy days indeed.

Happy days.

Gringos, another place that burnt down.

Crown was always full of kids before they went to the young regal, reckon police turned a blind eye back then to underage drinking as they at least kept them all in one place.

Then Denby Lodge on a Monday, Anchor and Peacock at Oakerthorpe Thursday...

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Happy days.

Gringos, another place that burnt down.

Crown was always full of kids before they went to the young regal, reckon police turned a blind eye back then to underage drinking as they at least kept them all in one place.

Then Denby Lodge on a Monday, Anchor and Peacock at Oakerthorpe Thursday...

The Peacock on Thursday and then back to Gills kebab shop afterwards..!