got attacked by a cow in scotland

a dolphin had a go at me once

Been threatened by a sheep, and a goose, 

Been shat on and gobbed at by birds

plus a stray dog attack in Mickleover

Ever thought of being a vet?

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Frogs Legs.

They weren't horrendous but hardly any meat on, and its true when people say its like chicken,  so what's the point just have chicken.

They can’t pull your pants down as much just for chicken.

On 13/04/2019 at 21:30, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thai green curry -the reaction was indescribable. 

Beetroot -the devil's food.  

A night out in Walsall

C,mon mate, a hamburger is not a hamburger without beetroot.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 06:12, RamNut said:

Electrocuting myself

getting into a fight with members of the animal kingdom

ebay

Fishing

Gymnastics

you haven't electrocuted yourself ever or you wouldn't be here to write that.....you may have got an electric shock but electrocute involves a combination of electric and execution therefore death.

I totally agree with fishing....mind numbingly boring....and dirty and slimy....

and I thought you meant people at Disneys Animal Kingdom at first...…!

Tripe and onions,my parents tried to introduce me when I was about 6 years old,yuck,its still served here in Spain,called Callos,not plucked up the courage to give it a go.

1 hour ago, Malagaram said:

Tripe and onions,my parents tried to introduce me when I was about 6 years old,yuck,its still served here in Spain,called Callos,not plucked up the courage to give it a go.

The stuff I was forced to eat when a kid is nothing like callos even if the ingredients are similar.  Good callos is a thing of beauty, a stew with a gorgeous creamy sauce which because they add chilli has a kick to it.  The ‘meat’ may put you off based on your memory but I am glad I tried it.  With some crusty bread it is fantastic

4 hours ago, Spanish said:

The stuff I was forced to eat when a kid is nothing like callos even if the ingredients are similar.  Good callos is a thing of beauty, a stew with a gorgeous creamy sauce which because they add chilli has a kick to it.  The ‘meat’ may put you off based on your memory but I am glad I tried it.  With some crusty bread it is fantastic

Will try.

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

you haven't electrocuted yourself ever or you wouldn't be here to write that.....you may have got an electric shock but electrocute involves a combination of electric and execution therefore death.

I should be dead the number of items i've done it.

in fact.....i was tempted to complain to the electricity board the last time on the basis that i'm clearly not getting full strength electric.