Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
infoman

Bristol City fan here with the local info for trip to Bristol

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Who can forget that immortal star wars line.....

"Luke, oi am yorr vaaatherrrr, moi luvverrr."ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Or the safe crossing the road add where the green cross man used magic to pick up and choke a small child who didn't look before stepping onto the road.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Or the safe crossing the road add where the green cross man used magic to pick up and choke a small child who didn't look before stepping onto the road.

When I was a little kid i used to deliberately walk out into the road without looking as I thought the green cross code man might appear

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/04/2019 at 06:43, ossieram said:

Call over to Weston Super mare and drop into the observatory pub. Ran by a mate of mine from Allenton called Kev and he's a Ram.

ย 

Kevs a top bloke.

I live here in Weston now and it's always a pleasure to pop in and watch the Rams with him when on sky etc.

Always have a good chat about the good old days and you're guaranteed a warm welcome.

Unless you happen to have a fondness for Forest obviously ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wsm-ram said:

ย 

Kevs a top bloke.

I live here in Weston now and it's always a pleasure to pop in and watch the Rams with him when on sky etc.

Always have a good chat about the good old days and you're guaranteed a warm welcome.

Unless you happen to have a fondness for Forest obviously ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ

Mention Gaz Willis next time you see him and call him half breed.

Share this post


Link to post

Don't bother using Parson Street station. It's the wrong side of the ground, you'll have to wait for a train,ย  and it's nearly as far as walking back to the city centre. The best pubs for after the game are Ashton Gate side of the city on the way back to Temple Meads anyway.ย 

Share this post


Link to post

We went last year, this time of year in fact, itโ€™s had lots spent on the front Iโ€™d say by looking at it. Iโ€™d never been before, but itโ€™s miles better than most east coast local resorts Iโ€™d say.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We went last year, this time of year in fact, itโ€™s had lots spent on the front Iโ€™d say by looking at it. Iโ€™d never been before, but itโ€™s miles better than most east coast local resorts Iโ€™d say.

Jeffery Archer is from W-s-m. Say no more. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Jeffery Archer is from W-s-m. Say no more. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oh ffs, now you tell me.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.