Avengers Endgame

maxjam

On 06/05/2019 at 20:35, Needless said:

Went to see it this afternoon with the kids.

Now my knowledge of the Marvel world is limited, I've only seen 3 or 4 of the movies, so I accept I must have missed a lot of references, but I loved the Guardians of the Galaxy films, so I was optimistic.

It was almost unmitigated rubbish from first to last. How many cutaways to some bloke nodding sagely? I reckon they had a list of buttons that needed pushing rather than a script. Girl power moment? Check. Token gay reference? Check? Etc...

All I took away from the experience was slightly worse haemorrhoids than I went in with.

Not the most analytical review ever. It was unmitigated rubbish from start to finish cos of some bloke nodding and you that you didn't like the 'token' girl power and gay references?  Think your criticisms might say more about you than the film.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not the most analytical review ever. It was unmitigated rubbish from start to finish cos of some bloke nodding and you that you didn't like the 'token' girl power and gay references?  Think your criticisms might say more about you than the film.

Interesting and thought provoking in equal measure.

Archived