Avengers Endgame

maxjam

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m very excited!!! 24th is my birthday, but I’m in Spain with the family. We’re still deciding if we go in Spain, where we might have to put up with Spanish sub titles on it, or can we bear to wait til we get back. 

Weve been catching my 9 year old daughter up with the whole mcu over the last few months, culminating in taking her to see captain marvel in the cinema. And ant man and the wasp becomes available on sky next Friday, just to complete everything. It’s like they planned it. 

The hype around Black Panther and Infinity War got me wishing that I had taken a prior interest in the Marvel Films, which I previously had absolutely no interest in. I'd want to watch all of the previous films though (not just the Avengers ones) and there's no way that's happening before Endgame is released.

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m very excited!!! 24th is my birthday, but I’m in Spain with the family. We’re still deciding if we go in Spain, where we might have to put up with Spanish sub titles on it, or can we bear to wait til we get back. 

Weve been catching my 9 year old daughter up with the whole mcu over the last few months, culminating in taking her to see captain marvel in the cinema. And ant man and the wasp becomes available on sky next Friday, just to complete everything. It’s like they planned it. 

you need to find VO (version orignale) which is more than likely to be in English.  Whereabouts in Spain?

22 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

I am looking forward to it, currently watching the previous 21 films in chronological order, bar The Hulk, skipped that one/two.

Same here, started watching them all again a few weeks ago with our 15yo (who comes with me to the cinema) and started indoctrinating our 11yo at the same time ?

The 15yo starts 6th form in September and probably won't want to go to the flicks with his old Dad anymore, so I'll replace him with a younger version!!!

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

The hype around Black Panther and Infinity War got me wishing that I had taken a prior interest in the Marvel Films, which I previously had absolutely no interest in. I'd want to watch all of the previous films though (not just the Avengers ones) and there's no way that's happening before Endgame is released.

I think one of the directors said that there are 4 essential ones to watch if you're coming in as a newbie - Captain America Civil War and the 3 Avengers movies.  Thats doable!

22 minutes ago, maxjam said:

I think one of the directors said that there are 4 essential ones to watch if you're coming in as a newbie - Captain America Civil War and the 3 Avengers movies.  Thats doable!

Thanks. I've got Season 7 left of my GoT rewatch to do first but I'll definitely consider it.

9 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Thanks. I've got Season 7 left of my GoT rewatch to do first but I'll definitely consider it.

Yeah my wifes been rewatching GoT in readiness for Monday.  Little does she know we've got Guardians of the Galaxy 2 lined up for then ?

34 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

You're a student so you'll have more than enough spare time to watch them all in the next 2 weeks... GO!!!

1. Captain America: The First Avenger 
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Iron Man
  4. Iron Man 2
  5. The Incredible Hulk
  6. Thor
  7. Avengers
  8. Iron Man 3
  9. Thor: The Dark World
  10. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy
  12. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  13. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  14. Ant-Man
  15. Captain America: Civil War
  16. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  17. Doctor Strange
  18. Black Panther 
  19. Thor: Ragnarok 
  20. Ant-Man and The Wasp 
  21. Avengers: Infinity War 
  22. Avengers: Endgame 

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You're a student so you'll have more than enough spare time to watch them all in the next 2 weeks... GO!!!

2. Captain Marvel
  3. Iron Man
  4. Iron Man 2
  5. The Incredible Hulk
  6. Thor
  7. Avengers
  8. Iron Man 3
  14. Ant-Man
  17. Doctor Strange
  18. Black Panther 
  20. Ant-Man and The Wasp 

Thanks for the list but I’ve also got exams to prepare for!

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

2. Captain Marvel
  3. Iron Man
  4. Iron Man 2
  5. The Incredible Hulk
  6. Thor
  7. Avengers
  8. Iron Man 3
  14. Ant-Man
  17. Doctor Strange
  18. Black Panther 
  20. Ant-Man and The Wasp 

I’m a purist, I prefer to watch them in the order they were released.

now if you want to talk about what order to watch the Star Wars films in, i have some strong opinions on that. 

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

How frocked exciting is April. Got season 8, avengers endgame, my birthday, holiday in Spain, and I’ll have a new conservatory and a new kitchen by the end of the month, and the sun is shining. 

Not even stupid Blackburn can spoil my mood this month. 

12 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

2. Captain Marvel
  3. Iron Man
  4. Iron Man 2
  5. The Incredible Hulk
  6. Thor
  7. Avengers
  8. Iron Man 3
  14. Ant-Man
  17. Doctor Strange
  18. Black Panther 
  20. Ant-Man and The Wasp 

Surely it’s better to watch them in the order they were released (eg Ant-man and The Wasp is after Infinity War)? The usually follow on.

I am so excited for this. The payoff for sticking with a series of movies, most of which I loved anyway. Infinity War was 2 hours of greatness. This one is 3 hours, which the Russo bros have earnt and I expect them to make it fly by.

I cannot wait.

Archived