cannable

Derby County vs Bolton Wanderers

David

Message added by David

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Trust you to inject a bit of class in the the proceedings. 

That must be the first time anyone has used me and class (in a positive way) in the same sentence 

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

There's loads of vids of him doing this, the lazy git!

Just Google "Very slow BJ", and see what comes up!  

Just when i’d Steered the conversation around to class ... there’s always one. 🤣

1 hour ago, jono said:

He’s very mobile is our Bradley. I half expected someone to come on and give him a tizer and a bag of crisps to keep him busy while he watched 🤣

To be fair, his simple through ball up to Waghorn started the move; he was probably just stood back admiring his handiwork as in "Go, my children!"

He started the moves for the first and third goals, too. I thought I'd point that out as everyone reckons he can't pass for toffee!!

1 minute ago, angieram said:

To be fair, his simple through ball up to Waghorn started the move; he was probably just stood back admiring his handiwork as in "Go, my children!"

He started the moves for the first and third goals, too. I thought I'd point that out as everyone reckons he can't pass for toffee!!

I have always rated Bradley, he does have poor games and occasionally looks clumsy, but across a season he brings something and he has strength and b mindedness  that I sometimes I think we lack. 

And as you say, his passing isn’t bad, and he has the capacity to play the unusual ball that wrong foots oppositions rigid set ups. 

7 hours ago, Archied said:

Ok who has nicked the raised eyes imogi?

I know what a bugger... I'll have to go back to using the cry emoji, which used to upset the easily upset before the raised eye emoji became my favourite way of showing disbelief at an opinion!

13 minutes ago, KCG said:

I know what a bugger... I'll have to go back to using the cry emoji, which used to upset the easily upset before the raised eye emoji became my favourite way of showing disbelief at an opinion!

Hadn't noticed...

8 hours ago, Archied said:

Ok who has nicked the raised eyes imogi?

1 hour ago, KCG said:

It is roll eyes 🙄

come on eye roll GIF by NBA

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Class shows in many guises, my friend... mine just happens to be low!    happy0009.gif

It’s alright be me.  Bollinger or Babycham it’s still happy juice, whatever the packaging 🍾🥂🍺

On 14/04/2019 at 08:15, REDCAR said:

As much as I don’t like to see Bolton’s plight.... I did chortle at this comment from TANGODANCER on their forum;

”We touch the ball, they take it off us and............ it's 3-0.”

😄

ps. I’ve never used the word chortle on this forum ever, or come to think of it ever in my life, a first like MM hatrick.

Can he say ‘chortle’?

Thought the #8s acted as pistons Saturday rather than one designated linker and one designated attacker. 

I thought the added responsibility allowed Mount to have his best game for us. He had enough freedom to go and bag a hat-trick but he was almost playing as the pivot, spraying it about, making little triangles with people and running the show. He’s regularly going on mazy dribbles away from being the complete job-lot for that position. 

This also allowed Bryson to do what he does best and get forward, score, overlap, underlap inside the channel and he was unlucky not to score twice.