Derby County vs Bolton Wanderers

cannable
Message added by David

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Archied said:

Ok who has nicked the raised eyes imogi?

I know what a bugger... I'll have to go back to using the cry emoji, which used to upset the easily upset before the raised eye emoji became my favourite way of showing disbelief at an opinion!

8 hours ago, Archied said:

Ok who has nicked the raised eyes imogi?

1 hour ago, KCG said:

I know what a bugger... I'll have to go back to using the cry emoji, which used to upset the easily upset before the raised eye emoji became my favourite way of showing disbelief at an opinion!

It is roll eyes ?

come on eye roll GIF by NBA

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Class shows in many guises, my friend... mine just happens to be low!    happy0009.gif

It’s alright be me.  Bollinger or Babycham it’s still happy juice, whatever the packaging ???

On 14/04/2019 at 08:15, REDCAR said:

As much as I don’t like to see Bolton’s plight.... I did chortle at this comment from TANGODANCER on their forum;

”We touch the ball, they take it off us and............ it's 3-0.”

?

ps. I’ve never used the word chortle on this forum ever, or come to think of it ever in my life, a first like MM hatrick.

Can he say ‘chortle’?

Thought the #8s acted as pistons Saturday rather than one designated linker and one designated attacker. 

I thought the added responsibility allowed Mount to have his best game for us. He had enough freedom to go and bag a hat-trick but he was almost playing as the pivot, spraying it about, making little triangles with people and running the show. He’s regularly going on mazy dribbles away from being the complete job-lot for that position. 

This also allowed Bryson to do what he does best and get forward, score, overlap, underlap inside the channel and he was unlucky not to score twice. 

On 14/04/2019 at 16:11, Nuwtfly said:

All well and good turning up against Rotherham and Bolton.

Time to do it against the contenders now. We've got the quality in that squad to put goals past anyone. Got to show it now.

and if we had turned up against Rotherham and Bolton earlier in the season we might have been 6 points better off now

Archived