Mel Morris

Mazzaram

17 hours ago, Chester40 said:

I have never, ever even considered putting anyone on ignore. Dont get it.

I am also more likely to post if I read something that I think is total garbage than anything else....whole point of a forum.

As for Mel, he hasnt yet managed to get us into the Premier League, spending millions of his own cash, chasing a dream we all wish we could have. If people want to criticise that is totally their right but I can only see good in his intentions and think its incredibly harsh to question him in the manner some do.

That's my view.

I make a point of not even looking at the poster's name before reading a post, before deciding whether I agree/like/dislike etc.  On an extreme (positive or negative) reaction, I'll probably only then take a look at the posters name (but almost certainly forget it again 30 seconds later!)

I'll generally ignore threads with words in the title I don't like/am not interested in... cricket, US Football, TV/Films etc... but can't see the point of ignoring actual posters.  They may hate Mel, but love puns!  I love 'em both!

...and I'm also extremely nosy! 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Why does he have such beautiful cars then? He must drive them sometimes 

9 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

so who are you saying is a liar ? me or him ?

is that the most constructive comment that you could muster up ? 

It was a feeble attempt at humour... a couple of weeks ago, someone claimed (on here) that they'd seen Mel on the train heading for That London... someone else said he never caught the train/had a flat down there/always drove... blah, blah, blah... nearly kicked off... Many stating under oath that they'd seen him at Derby station and/or on an actual train... ITK guy wasn't as ITK as he thought... handshakes all round... didn't come to blows!

Having read that back, it probably wasn't as interesting as I initially imagined... and probably not worthy of my efforts after all... But it'll no doubt happen again, so be warned!   

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

It was a feeble attempt at humour... a couple of weeks ago, someone claimed (on here) that they'd seen Mel on the train heading for That London... someone else said he never caught the train/had a flat down there/always drove... blah, blah, blah... nearly kicked off... Many stating under oath that they'd seen him at Derby station and/or on an actual train... ITK guy wasn't as ITK as he thought... handshakes all round... didn't come to blows!

Having read that back, it probably wasn't as interesting as I initially imagined... and probably not worthy of my efforts after all... But it'll no doubt happen again, so be warned!   

it was only a tongue in cheek barbed comment from myself ! should have stuck a smiley face on it ! ? 

23 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

it was only a tongue in cheek barbed comment from myself ! should have stuck a smiley face on it ! ? 

Yeah, me too.  I would much prefer to end my posts with the odd rofl or a nice big healthy wink, just to cast aside any doubt!

I did give admin a call a few months back about my lack of on-board smilies on here*, but to date, they still haven't sorted it, and still maintain that it's down to my equipment, but I've checked all the Cathode ray tubes, and all is in order.  There was a hint of wee-taking about to kick off, so I thought duck 'em, let them decide if I'm joking or not!  They can always put me on ignore, if they don't "get me"!

...I can do a great line in ladies footwear though, for some bizarre reason!  (Does @David have a fetish of some sort?)

????

*I can go out into WWW land, and import the odd emojonicon thingy, but rarely can I be ar5ed, in all honesty!  

53 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah, me too.  I would much prefer to end my posts with the odd rofl or a nice big healthy wink, just to cast aside any doubt!

I did give admin a call a few months back about my lack of on-board smilies on here*, but to date, they still haven't sorted it, and still maintain that it's down to my equipment, but I've checked all the Cathode ray tubes, and all is in order.  There was a hint of wee-taking about to kick off, so I thought duck 'em, let them decide if I'm joking or not!  They can always put me on ignore, if they don't "get me"!

...I can do a great line in ladies footwear though, for some bizarre reason!  (Does @David have a fetish of some sort?)

????

*I can go out into WWW land, and import the odd emojonicon thingy, but rarely can I be ar5ed, in all honesty!  

You could always go old fashioned with a semi colon and and close bracket ?

30 minutes ago, rynny said:

You could always go old fashioned with a semi colon and and close bracket ?

Yeah, but punctuation ain't my strong point.  I once poked someone in the eye, when I mistakenly used one o' them funny brackets, with a sharp point sticking out the middle!   (;-:) 

Archived