Jack Marriott

i-Ram

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt I’m repeating what’s been said but time is against me as I type. So watching that fourth goal again, his one touch was exquisite, quite quite perfect. Analysis from pundits about keeper diving early, whatever, he was a magician for that fourth. And if I was any good with this computer stuff I’d superimpose his head on Roger Moores in The Saint. 

Can someone post a link to Frank Lampard's comments on Jack Marriott please? I've watched so many clips since the final whistle I think I  missed it. I'm still a bit stunned we did what we did!

For what my opinion is worth its obvious he is a class finisher and from the little I've seen has a lot of talent in his all round game. When the pass from Keogh (every bit of his run I was shouting "NO KEOGH YA MAD BARSTOOL!") fell to him I was in no doubt he would put it away, class finish.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Jack Marriott?? I'm seeing social media tributes from all the players - Waghorn, Roos, Hudds, Tomori, Mount... all saying how proud they are of the team, thanking the fans... declaring their love for the Rams!

Where's Jack? Not a peep out of him as far as I've seen...

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Where is Jack Marriott?? I'm seeing social media tributes from all the players - Waghorn, Roos, Hudds, Tomori, Mount... all saying how proud they are of the team, thanking the fans... declaring their love for the Rams!

Hes not a serial tweeter, although hes probably hacked off he didn't start, to be honest I hope he is hacked off, you want your players to want to start every game. Something isn't quite right, what that something is the magic answer 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Nothing from Keogh, Carson, Bryson, Wilson, Lawrence, Johnson either, or Mount so not sure what you have seen from him. The club have posted an interview with him but hasn’t posted anything himself.

Think you’re looking for some Marriott drama that isn’t there.

1 hour ago, David said:

Nothing from Keogh, Carson, Bryson, Wilson, Lawrence, Johnson either, or Mount so not sure what you have seen from him. The club have posted an interview with him but hasn’t posted anything himself.

Think you’re looking for some Marriott drama that isn’t there.

Season's over. Idle speculation is all I've got. 

It is a bit weird though that he's barely kicked a ball since he was HEAVILY linked with Huddersfield in January. Did he try and force that move? And I have it from a VERY reliable source that he went on golfing holiday to Portugal instead of training. 

The good news is he just be worth a bob or two.

8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Season's over. Idle speculation is all I've got. 

It is a bit weird though that he's barely kicked a ball since he was HEAVILY linked with Huddersfield in January. Did he try and force that move? And I have it from a VERY reliable source that he went on golfing holiday to Portugal instead of training. 

The good news is he just be worth a bob or two.

I'm sure Frank will Iron things out before next season.

15 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I'm sure Frank will Iron things out before next season.

Hopefully Frank can. Marriott could really drive this team on. Their is a fairway tee go to improve the squad but on the hole i think Marriott will be a big part of it.

Archived