• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£1 on Tiger Roll 5/1

£1 on Rock The Kasbah 16/1

£1 on Tea For Two 33/1

£1 on Singlefarmpayment 66/1

£1 on Blow By Blow 100/1

Not a clue if these have even got 4 legs each or not, you’ve got to be in it to win it though

The odds obviously reflect how heavily Tiger Roll has been backed, however the national  for me is a fun race and therefore I always go for something that will make some cash if it comes in.

Have a few each ways on outsiders and having done the ITV7 a daft accumulator returning 500k ?

9 minutes ago, David said:

£1 on Tiger Roll 5/1

£1 on Rock The Kasbah 16/1

£1 on Tea For Two 33/1

£1 on Singlefarmpayment 66/1

£1 on Blow By Blow 100/1

Not a clue if these have even got 4 legs each or not, you’ve got to be in it to win it though

Hope some of them bets are ew

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

??

I’m not going to wish you luck as I’ve had others, but you may be surprised.

That’s ok, I won’t take it personally.

I’m not into horses, my research went as far as Wiki seeing what the odds were of previous winners, seeing that horse down the pack can win I scattered a fiver across the odds with a pound on the favourite to possibly win the stake back and a pound for a Milky Bar.

D53FCFEB-C9C9-498E-AC32-F5FABB107C74.jpeg

The missus opened an account at William Hill with 10 minutes to go before the race started.

She was just visiting a friend down the road who asked if she’d put a bet on the Grand National, She put a fiver on the winner.

My gob has never been so smacked! Then she withdrew the winnings and carried on as normal.

Did anyone else win? First double winner since Red Rum apparently, can’t believe how carried away we got watching the horses on the tv.

Is it a good day out?

Archived