Who are going to blackburn

B4ev6is

I am going to blackburn not been for a couple of seasons now there nice pub dead across the road and services now food me and my dad got two fish and chips for £12 and ipa for 1.99 a pint. I hope away fans can still go in there and looks like taking good following up there I can not wait.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am going to blackburn not been for a couple of seasons now there nice pub dead across the road and services now food me and my dad got two fish and chips for £12 and ipa for 1.99 a pint. I hope away fans can still go in there and looks like taking good following up there I can not wait.

Me and my son will be there. Last time I went, we all had beach wear on. Pub was a few yards from the ground. Had a food van on the car park and ale was flowing. Can't remember name of pub. Ace day. Be even better if we come home with all 3 points. 

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I'll  be there mate. Get a pint of the ipa in for me

13 hours ago, Mazzaram said:

Me and my son will be there. Last time I went, we all had beach wear on. Pub was a few yards from the ground. Had a food van on the car park and ale was flowing. Can't remember name of pub. Ace day. Be even better if we come home with all 3 points. 

The pub is called the Fernhurst. Not sure if they still allow away fans in though. Been told that The Golden Cup (BB3 0AJ) allows away fans in. It's about a 15 minute walk from the ground.

19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

You’ve inspired us to go @B4ev6is so myself and Edward will be there so long as we don’t fall down one of those 4000 ?holes. ??

On 05/04/2019 at 17:17, B4ev6is said:

Looks like it's no longer a pub for away fans buddy but if you haven't got your colours on then I doubt they'd turn away your custom. Maybe a plan to ring them before you set off. The pub is called the Fernhurst. Alternatively there is a McDonalds and an Aldi right across the road from the ground too. The away pub is now The Golden Cup just off junction 4 of the M65. Hope that helps. ?

Archived