Kelle Roos

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-city-target-former-bristol-2718527

Bristol Post saying Sky Sports linking Roos with Bristol City, Stoke, Hull, and that we might sign him on again.

He's played pretty well when he's come in but definitely still needs to work on his decision making a bit - They mentioned starting contracts talks weeks ago so they've drawn out a bit longer than you'd expect

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shorty389 said:

Anyone else feel that Roos is just waiting to see whether FL is going to have him as number 1 next season and/or we go up/stay down before he puts pen to paper? 

Yep. He may out think himself though (or his agent might) as he might find any contract offer made to date suddenly disappearing should we get promoted. He's been decent but no more than that and with Carson waiting in the wings, he needs to be well-advised.

• 1 month later...

I was hoping he would refuse to sign a new contract, given that he’s been stalling for weeks. From what I’ve seen he isn’t good enough to be first choice keeper. He’s just over 6’ 5” tall ( 1.96m for young people) but you wouldn’t know it on the evidence of the amount of time he spends rooted to his line and his uncertainty on his occasional forays out into his area. Carson doesn’t command his area either  so I can well understand that a new goalkeeper is a priority for us.

8 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Also keeps us in the running for best looking side in the championship if nothing else  lol ?

Oh haven't you heard we are signing Ian Dowie and Peter Beardsley

Archived