The Politics Thread 2019

David

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

That evil twit is like a bond villain. 

When I was younger I used to wonder why people like him hated the poor so much, now I realise its not hate, its fear.

In a few weeks time, when Boris has inevitably failed and tries to wheedle out of his commitments, Cummings will no doubt say "No, Mr Johnson - I expect you to die in a ditch", so he's got that going for him.

5 minutes ago, Montgolfier said:

In a few weeks time, when Boris has inevitably failed and tries to wheedle out of his commitments, Cummings will no doubt say "No, Mr Johnson - I expect you to die in a ditch", so he's got that going for him.

What we need is some photoshop expert to provide us with a picture of Cummings as the Bond villain stroking a big white cat that looks remarkably like Johnson's hair....

9 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

You ought to be more concerned about this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Not sure why you keep bringing up crazy conspiracy theories in the politics thread.

Are you deliberately confusing them with the genuine conspiracy of trying to negatively impact the uk economy to make money off it?

21 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not sure why you keep bringing up crazy conspiracy theories in the politics thread.

Are you deliberately confusing them with the genuine conspiracy of trying to negatively impact the uk economy to make money off it?

It’s just an example of what governments are capable of and what they are prepared to do and keep covered up. There are that many lies I don’t know what is true and what isn’t anymore. Some people come out with these theories are they true or not. Remain people say one thing Leave say another. What is the truth? Does anyone know or are they just theories?

Cameron's memoirs.

I hope most people were already aware of the first. 

'Boris Johnson is a liar who only backed the Leave campaign to help his career'

'Michael Gove ....... one quality shone through: disloyalty'

Meanwhile the Tories poll lead is up to 12% (37%) over Labour (25%). I really think that to get support from more of the public Labour should select a new leader. The subsequent 'bounce' could be enough to put them in power in the upcoming election. Under Corbyn the best that can be hoped for IMO is a Labour led coalition. 

1 hour ago, Van Gritters said:

It’s just an example of what governments are capable of and what they are prepared to do and keep covered up. There are that many lies I don’t know what is true and what isn’t anymore. Some people come out with these theories are they true or not. Remain people say one thing Leave say another. What is the truth? Does anyone know or are they just theories?

Think you should read @maxjams article

Archived