Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of Clough

Graeme Shinnie

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My mate at work who's a Forest fan was delighted in the summer they didn't sign him. His words were along the lines of ' were buying world class talent now instead of poo like Mcginn '.  He was also chuffed they got this Colback fella for the bargain wage of 40 k a week. Here he is signing. He looks chuffed.

spacer.png

 

 

Nah that’s Stephen Pearson

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My mate at work who's a Forest fan was delighted in the summer they didn't sign him. His words were along the lines of ' were buying world class talent now instead of poo like Mcginn '.  He was also chuffed they got this Colback fella for the bargain wage of 40 k a week. Here he is signing. He looks chuffed.

spacer.png

 

 

Braces with a vest. A picture of sartorial elegance.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My mate at work who's a Forest fan was delighted in the summer they didn't sign him. His words were along the lines of ' were buying world class talent now instead of poo like Mcginn '.  He was also chuffed they got this Colback fella for the bargain wage of 40 k a week. Here he is signing. He looks chuffed.

spacer.png

 

 

You cannot use the Burbs, which is a cult classic to reference Forest!! It is far too good lol

Edited by Abu Dhabi Ram

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, 86 points said:

banjo.jpg.7d1f3e0b0d83e65222a803c3014ece66.jpg

Megabucks Forest signing Jack Colback

 

colback.jpg.d30b0a10ba2aa7244cc4a1d40377368b.jpg

Banjo boy from Deliverance

What makes it even worse is that Colback was better than any of our midfielders when we lost at their place.....

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Cant register him yet due to being in a soft transfer embargo according to John Percy

Sounds like utter nonsense to me - The 'soft embargo' that is

Share this post


Link to post

Quote from John Percy’s article in the Telegraph:

But Derby are said to be operating under a “soft transfer embargo”, which is preventing them from registering Aberdeen captain Graeme Shinnie.

The midfielder held talks with Derby last week but cannot sign a pre-contract at this stage, as the club’s accounts are being looked at by the EFL.

It’s part of a larger article about how Steve Gibson doesn’t like us, Villa or The Wendies.

Edited by Mountain Ram

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Mountain Ram said:

Quote from John Percy’s article in the Telegraph:

But Derby are said to be operating under a “soft transfer embargo”, which is preventing them from registering Aberdeen captain Graeme Shinnie.

The midfielder held talks with Derby last week but cannot sign a pre-contract at this stage, as the club’s accounts are being looked at by the EFL.

It’s part of a larger article about how Steve Gibson doesn’t like us, Villa or The Wendies.

He needs his head looking at tbh lol

he doesn’t like us, villa or Wednesday , but he liked the thought of appointing anti football tony Pullis to his club 

clearly not right up top lol 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

He needs his head looking at tbh lol

he doesn’t like us, villa or Wednesday , but he liked the thought of appointing anti football tony Pullis to his club 

clearly not right up top lol 

I've lost a lot of respect for him tbh. As you've pointed out, he seems quite happy for his teams to serve up anti-football to the fans for years on end based on managerial appointments, so it's all about the Premiership cash it would seem. It certainly ain't about the football.

Also, Boro in this division seem permanently on massive parachute payments in recent years so that kind of advantage, plus a premiership squad is fine, but other teams simply leveraging an asset in order to try and compete with teams like Boro and Villa is a 'disgrace'? Yer, ok Steve...

GTFO

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.