Graeme Shinnie - Signed on 3 year deal

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, 86 points said:

Yeah, was too young to watch it when I did and it gave me proper nightmares ?

I think I was watching re runs on late night TV when I was about 16. I’d no idea it was so “famous” until many years later. The faces of the hill billies ? .. brilliant portrayal 

• 3 weeks later...

It’s only the Scottish league but at the very least it shows he’ll be arriving in form if he does join, can sometimes be good to get a player on a high... we’ve ended with more that play rather less on a high but like they’re high in recent times

26 minutes ago, r4derby said:

From that team - Ajer, Forrest and Morelos (minus the temperament) are Prem quality, the rest between Prem and Champ.

Got to be honest, I doubt I've ever watched any of them. 

8 hours ago, Needless said:

Got to be honest, I doubt I've ever watched any of them. 

I’m going from minimal experience, watching a few games and highlights. But got family north of the border who watch SPL. So views not mine but trusted

2 hours ago, nottingram said:

IF (supermassive if) we go up will we still want him? 

I’ve never seen him play but from what I’ve read and heard it would seem he is more of a Championship target)

Thing is, if we go up we'll need quite a lot of bodies in midfield. So maybe, considering we've scouted him out etc, we'd sign him anyway?

Even if he only ends up sitting on the bench, he'd be affordable, giving us money to spend elsewhere

Archived