Sammie Szmodics - Joined Bristol City

Sean

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Serious question ! How the deck do you pronounce his name ? 

S..mod...ich apparently.

(i was expecting sh....mod...ich)

12 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

C'SHIP TRIO BID FOR SZMODICS

Hull, Derby and Bristol City will this week bid for Colchester midfielder Sammie Szmodics. 

The 23-year-old scored 14 goals in League Two last season. He is valued at around £600,000.

https://www.skysports.com/app/transfer-centre

Hull without a manager 

Derby with or without a manager

Bristol city with a manager - I wonder who would be favourite if any of it was true 

15 hours ago, Kyle guest said:

disappointed we’ve missed out on him if true but no shock with our managerial uncertainty 

15 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Yeah, no real surprise with the manager situation. Disappointing we've missed out if he was indeed a target. 

15 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think this will be the sign of the times unfortunately, Frank leaving has messed our recruitment up no end....bless him losing Eden Hazard, whatever will he do?

Isn't Lampard on holiday? 

Can't imagine we're doing any business without the manager meeting the player - And if he's been on holiday the whole time that suggests we were never in for this player...

FFS Derby... genuinely think we're going down now we've failed to sign this player i've never heard of, it will be on a par with the time we missed out on Omar Bogle and ended up falling through the divisions into the Vauxhall Conference. Utter disgrace of a club.

On 27/06/2019 at 10:48, cheron85 said:

Isn't Lampard on holiday? 

Can't imagine we're doing any business without the manager meeting the player - And if he's been on holiday the whole time that suggests we were never in for this player...

Lampard and all coaching staff in tomorrow for a prearranged pre-season training meeting according to DET.Thats assuming there’s no major development in this overly long saga! Be funny if he did stay now and read some of the abusive comments directed at him ??

Archived