HE'S AT IT AGAIN

Gee SCREAMER !!

Appalling piece by Burn's in the Nottingham post today.   Not getting enough of a rise with his usual comment's he's taken to attacking the people in the city in which he lives for a change.  Nobody will buy us for a pound as it's too much for people in Derby to afford.  Were  the most pessimistic people in the world etc.  I'm assuming he's being paid to have this vitriol published .  A bit of banters fine but this is over the line for a supposed professional paper article.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

True . But I have no time for this cheap banal journalism .  Incredibly unprofessional.

You took the time to click his article and read it, that’s all he needs.

He’s an internet troll, to be fair he’s actually a decent one as his net is always full, knows exactly how to get a reaction.

You’ve shared his article which others will now go to read, the Derby Telegraph will probably pick up on it and run a Kenny Burns said this article triggering more views and the Nottingham Evening Post gets their quota filled for the day.

The more clicks he receives, the longer he will have a platform to write these articles. 

I don’t think Forest fans have much time for him from what I’ve seen, we’re probably the only people keeping him in work with the attention we give him.

I genuinley feel sorry for him at this point, if Phil Neville and Danny Murphy have managed to forge careers as a pundits, it makes you wonder just how boring (and/or incompetent) Burns is when the highest level of employment he can reach is the Nottingham Post... ?

Sith Happens
30 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

I genuinley feel sorry for him at this point, if Phil Neville and Danny Murphy have managed to forge careers as a pundits, it makes you wonder just how boring (and/or incompetent) Burns is when the highest level of employment he can reach is the Nottingham Post... ?

I cant blame him, afterall he can do his work from the comfort of his own home.

King-Size_Homer.png

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Wow Nottingham has a newspaper, bet they dont sell many copies lol unless its an audio version ?

I've lived in both Derby and Nottingham for over a decade a piece and have to say on balance that there probably is the same percentage of illiterate uneducated denizens of each town so I would be careful with what I'm posting 

Archived