Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Jayden Bogle

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Rample said:

Aren't they still actively chasing Mooy?

Talked openly about Mooy in his presser. Confident of getting him. No further additions after that.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Good news, that’s one team that won’t be signing him. Still others that could come in in the lower perm mind, hope we can hold onto him

Could never make my mind up if Keegan had a lower or upper perm!

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Gonna be tearing my perm out, yet alone lowering it if we don’t sign a RW soon!

Haha me too buddy I'm losing my mind at how un exciting today has been 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Gonna be tearing my perm out, yet alone lowering it if we don’t sign a RW soon!

Rayne Wooney? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Haha me too buddy I'm losing my mind at how un exciting today has been 

Beginning to feel like that window under Pearson when we all though we were getting assombalonga and all we got was chris weale

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Beginning to feel like that window under Pearson when we all though we were getting assombalonga and all we got was chris weale

Chris weale hahah , we could persuade Garry teale or ben Davies to come back on the wing???

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.