Taking Charlie to the game

David

Why not take Lucy (the one in the sky with diamonds) to the game.

You could halucinate our promotion.

"I was worried when Rotherham subbed on a fleet of floating Neil warnock heads that flew around the ground saying" it's a Disgrace, ducking disgrace" until a millennium falcon the size of a dustbin lid flew in and zapped them all"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wembley has 2600 toilets - but this includes urinals. How many fans would it actually take to leave traces of drugs on half of the cubicles?. 500-750 is my guess.

Even at the top end, that's still less than 1% of the crowd. Hardly that shocking, really.

"Weekend rockstars are in the toilets practicing their lines".

It's not a football problem, it's rife across society. Clubs, pubs, horse racing, football matches, gigs, festivals... it's the drug of choice for young men in need of a release and has been for years - would anecdotally suggest there's a slight rise in use the last 3 or 4 years amongst attenders of these types of event, as was always a middle class/gay drug. I think the combination with large volumes alcohol is perhaps the bigger concern.

Just another symptom of a sick society - people take to self-medication.

Would be interested to read the study in depth though.

Im only surprised that people are shocked by this, people take drugs, all we need now is some scientific data study that links it to the increase in number of pitch invaders and the snowflakes will be tarring the majority of football fans as sniffing the stuff.

Dont take the stuff myself, know people that have or do, but I have enough vices of my own not to sit their and judge unless I see some behaviour pattern to say otherwise.

Archived