Taking Charlie to the game

David

Cocaine use appears to have been rife among those attending England’s opening European Championship qualifier at Wembley, according to a Sunday Telegraph investigation.

Traces of the class-A drug were found in around half of toilet cubicles tested by reporters after Friday night’s game, despite spectators being warned they faced “enhanced” security checks.

The revelation about the potential scale of cocaine use by England fans was last night branded “alarming” and there were calls for more to be done to combat it.

Full story https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/23/revealed-alarming-cocaine-use-wembley-england-vs-czech-republic/

Find this quite a sad story to be honest, probably goes up and down the country week in week out at games, would explain a few things.

What happened to a few pints and a Balti pie? 

State of toilets at football grounds I wouldn’t want to stick my nose anywhere near one. It’s scarf up and take a deep breath. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, David said:

State of toilets at football grounds I wouldn’t want to stick my nose anywhere near one. It’s scarf up and take a deep breath. 

If we're going for horrific away day toilet confessions, I've got one to top the lot. If you add a hormonal 16-year-old, alcohol, a phone and a cubical, I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest. Not my proudest moment.

To make matters worse, it was at grotty Sheffield Wednesday.

17 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If we're going for horrific away day toilet confessions, I've got one to top the lot. If you add a hormonal 16-year-old, alcohol, a phone and a cubical, I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest. Not my proudest moment.

To make matters worse, it was at grotty Sheffield Wednesday.

You see that’s so wrong I’m struggling for words to describe how wrong that is, and why you would even want to publicly admit to that. 

Nobody should ever publicly admit to that as they should never be doing that in the first place.

Weird. Very weird.

And there's me thinking @David was taking this fella to the Rotherham game.

The good old days when @Angry Ram was giving it large to Kumbaya whilst lighting a fire and spending quality time with his loved ones enjoying the setting of the sun and just being happy to be alive.

Oh eck.......anyone seen my tent?......I'm sure I pitched it somewhere around here........oh ffs......who put that there?.......anyone got a torch.....I can't see anything.........arrrrrrrgh!

6 hours ago, David said:

You see that’s so wrong I’m struggling for words to describe how wrong that is, and why you would even want to publicly admit to that. 

Nobody should ever publicly admit to that as they should never be doing that in the first place.

Weird. Very weird.

16 is a weird age. Obviously wouldn’t dream of it now. We all do things we regret but can laugh about now.

7 hours ago, David said:

Full story https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/23/revealed-alarming-cocaine-use-wembley-england-vs-czech-republic/

Find this quite a sad story to be honest, probably goes up and down the country week in week out at games, would explain a few things.

What happened to a few pints and a Balti pie? 

I help to run a pub over in Lincolnshire and we've started to rub Vaseline over all of the surfaces in the loos to thwart the 'sniffers.'

It's actually far more of a problem in the ladies ! I had one come and complain to me about how slippery it was on top of the cistern. My face said it all. 

Sad fact of life that all walks of life have this issue.   

Sith Happens

No wonder we have idiots attacking players on the pitch, happened again in a non league game yesterday.

I can't even imagine watching a match pissed up never mind out my head on drugs.

Although, in fairness back in the Phil Brown days it might have got me through them better.

45 minutes ago, Gritters said:

It’s going off in the bogs at our away games. I think the only one it didn’t was Barnsley when someone shat all over the bog. No one would put their nose near that bog.

Yeah, sorry about that, gluten got me.

11 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

There's a separate thread for that mate...

12 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

There's a separate thread for that mate...

A grown man asking a 16 year old to send him photos over the internet of himself in a toilet cubicle, be a Netflix documentary on you one day.

Archived