CONFIRMED: Electrical fault with an escalator at Disneyland Paris

Parsnip

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Anyone heard owt?

Disneyland Paris on lockdown because of a gunman?

Hope it isn't true.

Apparently a madman has been seen outside the Elysee Palace with a trebuchet firing cake at some folk with yellow vests on.......

Shocking news. A broken escalator. 

Whatever next. A lift getting stuck between floors! 

Someone getting stuck in a toilet cubicle!!

#prayforthem

10 minutes ago, David said:

I don't like these puns, too soon to be laughing and joking when an escalator could be out of action with a fault. 

Can we not wait until it's been confirmed as repairable?

Fair enough hopefully it will be just an walking escalator and there are no injuries.

4 minutes ago, cstand said:

Fair enough hopefully it will be just an walking escalator and there are no injuries.

My thoughts exactly. I have just lit a candle to show my thoughts are with the escalator this evening.

Sith Happens

I think you lot are being cruel and unfair making fun out of this.....

Your thoughts have to be with those there at the time, you can imagine the panic when they realised the escalator was broken and that after stuffing their fat faces with burgers and hot dogs all day they had to take their fat lazy bodies with their fat lazy kids and walk up the stairs instead..

Sad times indeed.

Was out last night, so knew nothing until I awoke to this news on here earlier this morning.

I had only just walked down my stairs a moment earlier.  My first thoughts were "There but for the grace of God go I"

In a selfish way, I feel blessed this morning, and my prayers go to those affected by this horror of horrors.

Je marche avec tous

xxx

Archived