BurtonRam7

Game of Thrones Season 8

18 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Currently rattling through S7 on the re-watch, can't wait!

Bricking it about spoilers - might watch the last couple of episodes overnight as they'll be everywhere that Monday.

Have got the sweepstake below going with some mates (found it online) - should make it interesting....

1363839866_WhatsAppImage2019-03-10at11_46_33.thumb.jpeg.9065eaffe021b508c3fee5c81790c546.jpeg

I'm off on Monday so I can watch it at anytime, recording the 2am showing, however the wife is at work, I also play football Monday evening, so I have the option of watching it during the day, but shows that it has been viewed so Mrs will know, unless I delete it and say it has just recorded the 9pm viewing, or spend the whole day off social media....

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I watched Season 7 live at 2am and it was great. I’m revising for exams this time though so I’m not sure yet. It may be getting streamed live at the student bar which would be interesting.

You would have to watch it again if you watched it at the pub 😂

game of thrones netflix and chill GIF

Edited by rynny

10 hours ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Jamie Lannister has gone down in my estimations...

Is that cos plastic buckets hadn't been invented during the time period GoT is set in?

I’m recording at 2am but I’ve actually got free tickets from The Sun Supersavers to watch it at the pictures at foresters park at 7pm Monday evening, so me and my youngest lad are watching it there 

So. What were people’s thoughts...?

We watched four episodes (the final three from the last season and the first one this season) thought it was just ok....got a lot to live up to after the end of the last season though. 

25 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

So. What were people’s thoughts...?

We watched four episodes (the final three from the last season and the first one this season) thought it was just ok....got a lot to live up to after the end of the last season though. 

It just seemed to slowly reintroduce everything back into it, and not really further the story a huge amount. I'm hoping next week's episode adds more in.

12 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Looks like I picked just the wrong moment to cancel Sky after 10 years.....😂

Wait until all 6 episodes have aired and then buy a nowTV day pass and binge watch the whole thing in a day.

Where’s ghost? He’s not as impressive as a dragon, but it’s still pretty impressive to own your own mythical creature. Danaerys and Jon are the only two people that own their own mythical creatures. That’s another reason to bond.

I’ve read they’ve found the budget to animate him in this season, and he’s got quite a lot of screen time. Why not the first episode?

also, why is the sky downloadable version 1hr 40mins long? I’m sure i read somewhere that these 6 episodes are all feature length. I didn’t want it to end and was so glad when I looked at how long was left and there was a whole 45 mins still to go. And then it ended.

Dammit! I want to see what sort of welcome Jaime gets. 

16 hours ago, Andicis said:

It just seemed to slowly reintroduce everything back into it, and not really further the story a huge amount. I'm hoping next week's episode adds more in.

These were my thoughts. Always lots of reunions and scene setting in the opening episode. Some cool moments and the boy at the end was creepy AF.

Thought they could've done more with Theon/Yara, which seemed a bit rushed.